JBL CBT70J1 White
Line Array Speaker
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
2-way line array column with asymmetrical vertical coverage plus brand new mounting bracket system.
- Asymmetrical vertical coverage sends more sound toward far area of room to make front-toback sound levels more consistent.
- Components: Sixteen 25 mm (1 in) soft dome tweeters and four 125 mm (5 in) high-power LF drivers,
- arranged coaxially.
- Patent-pending Constant Beamwidth Technology™ provides constant directivity up to the highest frequencies and reduces out-of-coverage lobing.
- Vertical pattern coverage switchable between 45° for medium-throw coverage and 25° for
- long-throw applications.
- Switchable voicing provides flat response in music mode or mid-range presence peak in speech mode.
- Dynamic SonicGuard™ overload protection of HF devices
- Swivel (pan) / tilt wall bracket included.
- Power: 500 W (2000 W peak), 2 hrs / 350 W (1400 W peak), 100 hrs
- Frequency range: 60 Hz – 20 kHz
- Nominal impedance: 8 ohms
The CBT 70J-1, with Constant Beamwidth Technology™, represents a breakthrough in pattern control consistency, utilizing complex analog delay beam-forming and amplitude tapering to accomplish superior, consistent vertical coverage without the narrow vertical beaming and out-of-coverage lobing that are typical of straight form-factor column speakers.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "JBL CBT70J1 White" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- 12" Differential Drive woofer for high-power capacity and very lightweight
- 1.5" annular polymer diaphragm compression driver
- Compact and low-profile for minimal obstruction of audience sight-lines
- 70º x 70º coverage for even and smooth response on and off axis
- Dual-angle pole socket for applications requiring tripod mounting
- Heavy Duty 16 gauge protective screen backed steel grille
- Tough DuraFlex enclosure finish
- Nominal Impedance : 8 ohms
Project your sound professionally and with superb clarity with JBL PRX415M passive speakers
- 90° x 50° coverage
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 55 Hz – 19 kHz
- System Sensitivity: 98 dB SPL (1w@1m)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Rated Maximum SPL: 122 dB SPL cont. (129 dB SPL peak)
- 300 watts continuous, 1,200 watt peak power handling. Delivers over 125 dB continuous, 131 dB peaks (1 w / 1 m) at full power.
- 65 degree x 65 degree constant-directivity horn allows use vertically or horizontally with identical coverage. Delivers better pattern control and projection than typical 90 degree horns
- Proven, reliable EV components including DL12BFH cast-frame 12-inch woofer and DH2010a pure titanium compression driver
- Ring-Mode Decoupling (RMD) delivers unequalled vocals and pure, accurate instruments and mids
- Rugged, durable polypropylene enclosure is light and strong. Available in black or white
- Built-in stand mount and inserts in enclosure allow the system to be safely suspended and arrayed using a wide range of optional cost-effective hardware. Can also be used as a floor monitor with F2 attachment
- Parallel Neutrik Speakon input connectors for safe, loss-free connections
- Nominal Impedance (Passive): 8 Ohms
If you need flexible speakers which can handle double duty as stage monitors as well as delivering serious low end, then the HK Audio PR:O 15X can take anything you throw at it.
- Full-range passive cabinet/monitor
- Drivers: 1x15" woofer, 1x1" tweeter
- Large woofer gives serious low end performance when subs are not desirable or practical.
- Power Capacity: 400/800 Watt
- Max. SPL: 128 dB
- Frequency Range: 53 Hz – 19 kHz
Get more for less with the incredibly versatile HK Audio PR:0 10X speaker for a wide variety of purposes - satellite, cabinet or monitor!
- Application: Fullrange Cabinet / Stage monitor / Satellite
- Power Capacity: 300/600 Watt
- Max. SPL: 126 dB
- Frequency Range: 80 Hz – 19 kHz
HK Audio are known for quality live sound, and the HK Audio PR:O 12 sets the standard in a classic 12" format cabinet.
- Fullrange/satellite passive PA cabinet
- Drivers: 1x12" woofer & 1x1" tweeter
- Power Capacity: 400/800 Watt
- Max. SPL: 128 dB
- Frequency Range: 68 Hz – 19 kHz
£1299.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.