Jim Dunlop Band of Gypsys Fuzz Face Mini
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Found fuzz pedals a bit lacking in bite? Put the more snarly fuzz tone of Hendrix at your feet with the Dunlop Band of Gypsys Fuzz Face
- Guitar fuzz pedal
- Classic Hendrix performance fuzz tone
- Pedalboard-friendly Fuzz Face Mini housing
- AC power jack & an on/off status LED
Over the course of ’69–’70, Jimi Hendrix appeared at his most noted live appearances—Live at Woodstock, Live at Berkeley, and Live at the Fillmore East—using a mysterious red Fuzz Face Distortion with white knobs. That fuzz box sounded like a completely different animal from any of the other Fuzz Face pedals in Jimi’s arsenal, snarling with a far more aggressive, biting tone.
The pedal itself has been lost to history, but its unmistakably unique tone lives on in the recordings of those three iconic shows, and Hendrix aficionados have tried to cop that sound for years. We are happy to say that their tonal quest can finally come to a glorious end.
Poring tirelessly over all of the different customised circuit designs Jimi used over the years, our engineers narrowed down this elusive fuzz tone to a version of the Octavio circuit that didn’t have the octave up signal. After making a few tweaks, they nailed it with the Dunlop Band of Gypsys Fuzz Face Mini Distortion.
Now, you can get the same Fuzz Face tone Jimi used to woo the masses at some of his most famous performances. It comes in a pedalboard-friendly Fuzz Face Mini housing, complete with an AC power jack and an on/off status LED.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Jim Dunlop Band of Gypsys Fuzz Face Mini" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Based on the legendary Klon Centaur, the Anasounds Savage mkII is full of the famous warm overdrive tone
- Overdrive pedal
- Based on the classic Klon Centaur
- External controls: Gain, tone and output
- Internal controls: Voicing, OD_Bass (add more bass to overdrive stage), EQ, clipping (for vintage or modern sound)
Every guitarist's pedal board should have one of these. The Ibanez TS9 is a classic in every sense.
- That classic Tube Screamer tone
- Reissue of the classic "9 Series" unit
- Simple controls: Gain, tone and level
- Power: 9V battery or external 9v power supply
- Genuine valve design
- Operates at 300V HT
- Cascaded valve gain stages
- Responds like a valve amp
- Unique enhanced tone controls
- Extreme gain and tone
- Exclusive Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Fully equipped for stage or studio
- Speaker emulated output
- Power supply not included
Based on some classic pedals, yet so much more, the Anaounds Cerberus might be the only overdrive you need
- Overdrive pedal
- Inspired by some classic overdrive pedals
- External controls: Gain, Tone, Volume, Soft clipping mode
- Internal controls:
- Roll Off is the famous setting that changes all the sound of your drive. This is a frequency from which the circuit saturates. Below this frequency, the overdrive only adds loudness. Above it adds dBs and saturates! So, when the frequency is low you find more harmonics at the output!
- Tone switch to adjust frequency range of tone control
- Asymmetric: choose whether you want a fifth diode or not on the second position of the clipping selector. So, you will get an asymmetrical clipping
"La fuzz c’est la vie", according to the Anasounds website, and when it comes to the Anasounds Bitoun fuzz, we're inclined to agree.
- Two fuzz circuits feeding one another in one pedal
- Improved version of the Super Fuzz circuit from the sixties. Now you'll be heard in the mix!
- Features internal trim pots to customise the sound. It's your pedal after all!
- Subtle octave effect to the fuzz
- Looks like a big biscuit. What's not to like?
The next generation of overdrive pedal gives you sounds you just can't get with analogue; put MDP on your board with the Boss OD-1X
- Special edition BOSS overdrive pedal with next-generation sound, feel, and response
- All-new design provides a superior playing experience that’s unattainable with analogue overdrive pedals
- Powerful real-time processing delivers rich, wide-range sounds with natural compression
- Bold, high-definition tone that’s also smooth and refined
- Preserves the unique tonal characteristics of different guitars and pickup types
- Very low noise, even with high-gain settings
£139.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.