Focal Alpha 80
Active Studio Monitor Each
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Looking for a bargain?
We have a B-Stock Focal Alpha 80 available for only £249.00. More info
With the Focal Alpha 80 monitors, you can put the incredible sound for which they're known in your studio at a very project-friendly price!
- Active studio monitor
- Low directivity: keeps the same sound throughout the room
- Damping and rigidity: neutrality, no distortion
- Tonal balance is identical at low and high volumes
- Connect up to 2 audio sources
- Frequency response: 35Hz to 22kHz (+/- 3dB)
The flagship of the line, the Focal Alpha 80 is ideal for producing music which is rich in bass or which requires high power reserves.
This model is composed of a 8” (21cm) woofer/ midrange speaker with a Polyglass cone loaded in a large laminar port and of a 1" (25mm) aluminium inverted dome tweeter. It features a 40W amplifier for the tweeter and a 100W amplifier for the woofer, and has a frequency response of 35Hz to 22kHz (+/- 3dB).
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Focal Alpha 80" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Small in size featuring a 4" woofer but definitely not small in sound, enjoy outstanding Genelec performance with the 8020D grey studio monitor.
- Driver Dimensions: Woofer: 4'' / Tweeter: 0.75'' Metal Dome
- Amplifier Power: 50W Class D
- Frequency Response: 56Hz - 25kHz
- Maximum SPL: 100dB
- Connections: 1 x XLR Analog Input
- Weight: 3.2kg / 7.0lb
The Fostex 6301ND is a compact monitor for professional project, mobile & home studios. The ND version includes digital and analogue inputs
- Compact aluminum design
- 4" full-range driver
- 25W Class-D amplifier for powerful performance
- Inputs include a 1/4" unbalanced connector and a digital AES/EBU XLR connector
- Front-panel rotary volume control
- Selector switch for left, right, or left/right
- Protection circuitry keeps the speaker operating smoothly
- Magnetically shielded for safe use near video monitors
- Multi-voltage power supply
- Auto Standby Mode engages after 25 minutes, power consumption reduced to 0.5W
The Focal Shape 40 studio monitors not only look incredible, they have the sound to match, giving you all the details you need to mix
- Active studio monitor
- Low tweeter directivity for a flexible listening position
- Designed without a port allowing it to be placed near a wall
- Numerous settings for optimal integration
- Accurate control, even in the very high end
- Flax sandwich cone: controlled and articulated bass, natural and detailed lower mid-range and upper mid-range registers
- Threads for ceiling and wall mounts (fastening accessories not supplied)
- Frequency response (+/-3dB): 60 Hz - 35 kHz
- Maximum SPL (musical signal): 102dB SPL (peak @ 1m)
KRK RP5s sound great, but to get the best balance and stereo image, you need a speaker stands, and we've even thrown in some XLRs for luck!
- Great value bundle!
- 2 x KRK Rokit RP5 G3 Active Studio Monitor Each (263582)
- 2 x Quiklok BS300 Single Height Adjustable Monitor Stand (each) (335787)
- 2 x Standard XLR to XLR 3m Cable (753918)
The latest version of a studio classic, the KRK V4 Series 4 monitors give you the famous yellow drivers with the legendary sound
- Active studio monitor
- KRK custom-designed Kevlar tweeter
- KRK custom-designed Woven Kevlar 4" woofer
- Bi-amped Class-D amplification
- Acoustic and desk loading condition correction Low Frequency EQ's
- Mid and High Frequency EQ's
- Standby, ground lift, input sensitivity, and logo LED selectors
- Frequency response: 58Hz - 19kHz
- Max Peak SPL: 110 dB SPL
- Power Output: LF (55 Watts), HF (30 Watts), Total (85 Watts)
If you are in need of professional audio monitoring with extended low-frequency response, look no further than the Dynaudio LYD 7 studio monitor.
- Nearfield Monitor with 7" Woofer
- Bi-amped speaker design with 2 x 50W and state-of-the-art Class-D amplification
- Bass extension to extend or curtail the low end frequency response
- Two different tunings: one for free standing and one designed for speakers within 50 cm of wall
- Sound balance to influence the overall response of the speaker
- Frequency response: 45Hz - 21kHz
- Made in Denmark
£329.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.