Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The perfect way to get your gig on YouTube, record ideas, and more; capture video everywhere you go with the Zoom Q2n
- Portable video and audio recorder
- High-resolution 24-bit/96 kHz audio delivers studio-quality recording, no matter where you’re filming
- Built in X/Ymicrophones
- The Q2n features a 160-degree wide-angle lens that captures stunning video. And it records in 720p or 1080p HD resolution, using the same 24 fps or 30 fps frame rate used in film
- The Q2n is small enough to carry anywhere, so you’ll always be prepared to capture impromptu performances or record new ideas
- Intuitive controls and simple one-button recording make the Q2n easy to use; just power it up and start recording
- The Q2n is also capable of recording audio only. Simply use the ‘Camera Off’ setting to capture demos or live performances in stereo sound using the built-in X/Y mics
- The Q2n features a 1/8" stereo input jack that lets you connect external mics and other audio devices
- 1/8” stereo output jack makes it simple to listen to audio with headphones or on your home stereo
- To view your video recording in high definition, you can connect to an HDMI TV using the HDMI micro Type D video output. A USB port allows for connection to any computer or iOS device so you can use the Q2n as a web camera for live streaming, as a USB microphone for podcasts, or as a card reader to transfer recordings - see manufacturer's product page for more information
The Zoom Q2n provides sound quality that no other portable camera can match. The Q2n offers studio-quality detail and clarity at resolutions up to 24-bit/96 kHz. For distortion-free recording, the built-in X/Y microphones can handle high sound pressure levels (up to 120 dB SPL), so musicians can record on stage alongside amps and drums.
The Zoom Q2n has ten ‘Scene’ presets that automatically adjust for different lighting conditions. The 160-degree wide-angle lens captures beautiful video at a moment's notice, with a bright f/2.0 aperture that thrives in low-light settings and dimly lit venues. To ensure the best video quality, the camera also captures video in 720p or 1080p HD resolution with the same 24 fps and 30 fps frame rates used in film.
Intuitive controls and simple one-button recording make the Zoom Q2n effortless to use, so musicians can stay focused on their performances. With an ultra-portable design, the Q2n is small enough to carry anywhere and can record approximately two hours of footage on two standard AA batteries.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Zoom Q2n" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
With a whole host of improvements and upgrades, the Zoom H4n Pro certainly justifies the professional tag!
- Professional portable recorder
- Perfect for film, music, interviews, podcasts and more
- X/Y microphones for stunning stereo recordings
- Microphone preamps from the H5 and H6 recordings for an accurate and transparent sound
- Improved noise performance and sound-level handling capability for huge dynamic range
- Locking XLR 1/4" jack inputs for recording from external mics or other sources
- Onboard multi-effects from Zoom's flagship G5n
- Rugged design so you can take it anywhere with peace of mind
Increase efficiency when working with your H4n with a RC4 remote control.
- Compatible with Zoom H4n portable recorder
- Start/stop recording
- Start/stop playback
- Fast forward/rewind
- Input source switch
- Recording/playback levels
- Reduce handling noise
Got yourself a snazzy DSLR but need a more comprehensive and flexible audio recroding solution for it? Enter the Fostex DC-R302!
- Features three XLR inputs each with its own Limiter and High Pass Filter
- Independent 48V Phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Headphone monitoring of left, stereo, right and return
- Convenient Auto Slate Tone (1kHz / sine wave) function for subsequent synchronization
- USB file transfer and audio output for PC recording and live streaming
- Powered by four AA batteries or external DC 9 to 24V power adapter
- Rugged and lightweight extruded aluminum chassis
- Includes DSLR mounting bracket that attaches to the top
- 3 screw holes on the bottom allow the DC-R302 to mount on a tripod
- Can be used as independent mixer/recorder without DSLR or a computer
£164.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.