Twin Space Echo Pedal
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Put the classic sounds of the legendary Roland Space Echo at your feet with the Boss RE20 Twin Space Echo pedal
- Stunningly modelled recreation of the Roland RE201 Space Echo unit
- Twin pedal design gives you incredible foot-based control of your loops
- Set the delay time simply by tapping your foot on the pedal- no more guessing where to set that knob!
- More delay time than the original Space Echo for soundscapey goodness!
Famous for not only its sound, but being the source of Modeselektor's name, the Roland RE201 Space Echo, if you ever see one for sale, commands ridiculous prices these days.Why not put the sound of that famous box at your feet with the Boss RE20 Roland Space Echo?
With two pedals for great control over your sound, and that same Mode Selector control, you can have all the classic effects of the Space Echo without the price tag!
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Boss RE20" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Bag yourself six unique and carefully crafted reverbs all in one unit!
- 6x reverb sounds
- Decay and mix controls
- Dry path is 100% analog
- Relay true bypass and delay trails modes
Possibly the finest DSP modelling of a bucket brigade delay ever created, the Strymon Brigadier delay pedal is your digital analogue delay
- Bucket brigade modelling delay pedal
- Hand-crafted dBucket algorithm for highly accurate reproduction of every stage of an analogue bucket brigade chip and the associated clock driver circuitry
- Bucket Loss control to vary the amount of loss that occurs at each stage of the dBucket
- 3 delay time modes: Short, Medium and Long
- Tap Tempo modes for quarter, dotted eighth, and eighth note triplets
- Filter control for adjusting the tone of the delay repeats
- Dedicated Modulation control
- Adjustable +/- 3dB boost or cut when the effect is engaged
- Press and hold Tap for Infinite Repeats
- "Brigadier is capable of recreating every nuance of an analogue delay with none of the drawbacks" Guitarist magazine
Get those classic delay effects, 16 of them in fact in the one, rugged, road tested steel housing of the Line6 DL4 Delay Modeller Pedal!
- 16 vintage delay and echo effects including Tube Echoplex, Space Echo, Deluxe Memory Man, and more
- Provides for 3 programmable presets
- Tap tempo control
- 14 seconds of sample-loop memory
- True bypass switching
- Expression pedal input
- Stereo inputs and outputs
- Thirty types of delay effects, ranging from vintage to standards to originals
- Precision modeling of vintage delay effects such as analog BBD devices and tape echo
- Numerous original types such as Dual Delay and Distortion Delay offer new expressive power
- Stereo Looping can capture up to 28 seconds; multiple variations and types
- Combine Loop and Delay effects simultaneously for exciting performances
- Thirty diverse rewritable preset programs, ready for immediate use
- Delay time is adjustable in 1 ms steps, to a maximum of four seconds
- Easy access to multiple parameters allows the creation of complex effects
- All parameters can be controlled using an expression pedal [optional]
- Sync Mode allows poly-rhythmic effects to be created quickly and easily
- Seamless Program Change feature ensures smooth transitions
- Advanced Bypass function with decay avoids abrupt effect cut-offs
- High-quality 24-bit/48 kHz audio sampling rivals professional equipment
- Diecast metal body stands up to hard use on stage
- Stereo Inputs; Stereo Outputs (all 1/4")
- Authentic rotary speaker sounds via COSM® technology
- Slow/Fast transition time is adjustable from gradual to rapid change; optional Expression pedal can control speed in real time
- Onboard Overdrive effects
- Adjustable mix balance between Treble Rotor and Bass Rotor
- 4 types of sounds, from standard rotary speaker effects to rock-oriented tones, UNI-V, and more
- Guitar/Keyboard switch
- Dazzling virtual-rotor display
From country slapback to Floydian soundscapes, the MXR M169 Carbon Copy Delay will get you there
- Up to 600 ms Delay Time
- Completely Analogue Signal Path
- True Hardwire Bypass
£219.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.