Pedal Switching System
Take control of your individual pedals and turn your 'board into more than the sum of its parts with the Boss ES5 Pedal Switcher
- Effects pedal switching system
- Programmable switching system with five loops
- Analogue circuit design to protect your pure tone
- Unprecedented routing flexibility with the ability to change the routing order and create a parallel effect chain
- External control parameters such as delay time can be saved for each patch
- Buffers can be turned on/off individually for the input and output and stored in each patch; level variability for output buffer
- Highly reliable footswitches with switch-noise mute capability
- Backlit LCD display shows detailed information at a glance
- 200 patch memories provide unmatched capability for actively gigging musicians
- Completely customizable pedal function assignments
For some, all-in-one multi effects units are the bee's, but others - including, for what it's worth - myself love out stomp box separates. Sometimes though, things can get a bit unwieldy, when you have to kick on a boost, turn off the chorus, and some phase and hit the crunch pedal all in the space of a single beat as the chorus becomes the middle-eight. Not a problem with the Boss ES5 pedal switcher!
Derived from the ES8, the incredible Boss ES5 is scaled-down version, that's that bit more practical for the majority of us, and a dang sight more affordable.
If you want to get the most from your boutique pedal separates, add a Boss ES5 toyour pedalboard!
- FREE mainland UK delivery
- 14-day money-back guarantee
- 3 year warranty
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.