Pedal Switching System
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Take control of your individual pedals and turn your 'board into more than the sum of its parts with the Boss ES5 Pedal Switcher
- Effects pedal switching system
- Programmable switching system with five loops
- Analogue circuit design to protect your pure tone
- Unprecedented routing flexibility with the ability to change the routing order and create a parallel effect chain
- External control parameters such as delay time can be saved for each patch
- Buffers can be turned on/off individually for the input and output and stored in each patch; level variability for output buffer
- Highly reliable footswitches with switch-noise mute capability
- Backlit LCD display shows detailed information at a glance
- 200 patch memories provide unmatched capability for actively gigging musicians
- Completely customizable pedal function assignments
For some, all-in-one multi effects units are the bee's, but others - including, for what it's worth - myself love out stomp box separates. Sometimes though, things can get a bit unwieldy, when you have to kick on a boost, turn off the chorus, and some phase and hit the crunch pedal all in the space of a single beat as the chorus becomes the middle-eight. Not a problem with the Boss ES5 pedal switcher!
Derived from the ES8, the incredible Boss ES5 is scaled-down version, that's that bit more practical for the majority of us, and a dang sight more affordable.
If you want to get the most from your boutique pedal separates, add a Boss ES5 toyour pedalboard!
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.
From subtle mix sweetening to incredible doubletracking and flange effects; relieve the tape glory days with the Strymon Deco
- Tape saturation and doubletracking effect pedal
- Incredible effects to have 'always' on for mild thickening or special effects
- Detailed recreation of the mechanics and technology of two vintage studio reel-to-reel tape decks and their interactions
- Nuanced sonic delivery of the classic saturation effects of the tape record/playback process
- Simple and intuitive Lag Time knob allows for slapback delays, tape echoes, tape flanging, tape chorusing
- Two Tape Saturation adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Saturation, Level
- Three Doubletracker adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Lag Time, Blend, Wobble
- Three Doubletracker blend types to tailor doubletracked sound: Sum, Invert, Bounce
- Five “hidden” knobs for deep tone tweaking: High Trim, Low Trim, Auto-Flange Time, Wide Stereo Mode, +/- 3dB Boost/Cut
- Press and hold studio-inspired Auto-Flange effect
Taking the baton from the original Trio, the Digitech Trio Plus band-in-a-box could be the ultimate tool for songwriting and solo practice!
- Bass and drum accompaniment pedal
- 12 Music Genres To Choose From
- 12 Styles Selectable Per Genre
- Can Learn Up To 5 Different Parts Per Song
- Programmable Song Part Intensities For Creating Song Dynamics
- Programmable Song Part Sequencer
- 3 Bass Line Modes
- Built-in Looper With Unlimited Overdubs
- Independently Adjustable Level Controls For Bass, Drums, & Loops
- Up To 12 Songs With Loops Can Be Stored To A Micro SD Card (Included)
The Digitech SDRUM is a busker's dream! A great idea in a brilliantly executed, easy to use package.
- Drum machine pedal programmable on the fly by strumming your guitar.
- Switch between song parts with the footswitch
- Groove, style and parts are all adjustable via knobs
- 5 kits and studio quality samples for professional sounding drums
- Works in 4/4 and 3/4
- Dedicated Amp and stereo Mixer outputs
- JamSync connectivity for interfacing with JamMan loopers
Go from screaming feedback to infinite sustain with the incredible sounds of the Digitech Freqout natural feedback creator pedal
- Guitar feedback pedal
- Instant feedback and sustain at the press of a switch
- Natural Feedback at any level with or without distortion
- Onset Delay and Level balance controls
- 7 Harmonic Feedback types
- Dry Defeat
- Momentary/Latching modes
- True Bypass
Make sure all your pedals have juice with the Truetone 1 Spot Pro CS7 Power Supply!
- 7 fully isolated outputs
- 5 voltage options provide power for virtually any effect pedal
- Includes brackets for mounting under Pedaltrain pedalboards
- Cables and converter plugs included
- Switchable Worldwide Input Voltage
Take control of your TimeLine, BigSky or Mobius with the potential unlocked by the Strymon MultiSwitch
- 3 button expansion footswitch
- Compatible with the Strymon Timeline, BigSky and Mobius
- Includes cable
- Connect to TimeLine, BigSky, or Mobius via expression pedal jack
- Latest TimeLine, BigSky, and Mobius firmware provides several Expression Modes compatible with MultiSwitch:
- Loop Control Mode (TimeLine only)
- Bank Mode
- Preset Mode
- Tap Mode
£399.00 inc VAT
Pre-order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.