Sampling Drum Pad
With sampling power on board, the Roland SPDSx is a stupidly powerful way to take your electronic percussion live!
- Unique sampling-pad concept — the only instrument of its kind in the world
- 2 GB internal memory, enabling approximately 360 minutes of sampling (mono) without requiring external memory
- Nine velocity-sensitive rubber pads, two external dual-trigger inputs
- Easy capturing and assignment of audio data through Multi-Pad Sampling
- Three units of multi-effects onboard, with two real-time control knobs and four dedicated effect buttons
- Individual Pad Dynamics indicators show pad status and audio-level activity during performance
- Expanded USB functionality (USB Mass Storage, USB MIDI/AUDIO, USB Memory)
- Wave Manager software included for easily importing, assigning, and organizing samples
- Large backlit LCD
Whether you're a drummer, DJ, percussion or keyboard player, adding the Roland SPD-SX gives another dimension to your setup. Roland have been at the forefront of electronic drum development for many years, and they've used all their know-how with the SPD-SX. Whether you're looking to trigger samples, loop phrases or play full backing tracks, the SPD-SX is packed with the latest technology to make that possible.
It is becoming increasingly popular for drummers to incorporate audio samples when performing live. The SPD-SX makes this easy with dedicated volume controls, pad check function, individual outputs and more. A particularly important feature is being ability to route the click track directly to headphones.
Equipped with nine pads, two control knobs and four dedicated effect's buttons, your creativity will only be enhanced by the SPD-SX. Advanced triggering technology, developed alongside Roland's V-drums, ensures dynamic performances will be heard. An LED light dedicated to each pad also ensures the user can see what is active, even on dim lit stages.
There are several onboard effects with the SPD-SX, all of which can be manipulated in real time. This allows you to get hands on with the instrument, making the SPD-SX a controller for delay, short looping or filtering the sound.
The enhanced Multi-Pad Sampling feature on the SPD-SX makes sample creation super easy. By playing audio in through a USB, simply hit the desired pad at a start and stop point to create the perfect sample. The SPD-SX Wave Manager software, which comes with the sampling pad, makes importing samples onto the SPD-SX seamless. With 4GB of internal memory, you are able to store around 720 minutes worth of audio on the SPD-SX.
- FREE mainland UK delivery
- 14-day money-back guarantee
- 3 year warranty
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.