Universal Audio UAD2 USB Octo Core
DSP Plugin Accelerator
Put that USB3 port on your Windows PC to proper use with the incredible power of the Universal Audio UAD-2 USB Octo Core!
- Run UAD Powered plug-ins via blazing fast USB 3 connection on Windows PCs
- 4 (QUAD) or 8 (OCTO) SHARC processors provide a massive DSP boost for running large professional mixes
- Access over 90 plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Marshall, Studer, Neve, Manley, SSL, EMT, and more
- Includes Analog Classics Plus bundle featuring Legacy editions of LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176 Classic Limiting Amplifiers, Pultec EQP-1A, Pultec Pro, and Fairchild 670 plug-ins, plus 610-B Tube Preamp, and more
- Compatible with Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, and more
- Take UAD plug-ins “on the road” for mixing on Windows-based PCs
- Combine with other UAD-2 devices, including UAD-2 PCIe cards, UAD-2 Satellite FireWire, and Apollo Twin USB desktop interface
The Universal Audio UAD-2 Satellite USB Octo Core DSP Accelerator is a sleek, powerful way for Windows-based PC users to “supercharge” their systems and run larger mixes filled with acclaimed UAD plug-ins.
This convenient desktop unit gives you full access to UA's award-winning plug-in library, including exclusive titles from Studer, Lexicon, Neve, and more. With improved performance and reduced plug-in latency versus FireWire, UAD-2 Satellite USB makes the perfect introduction to UAD plug-ins, or ideal DSP expander for Apollo Twin USB audio interfaces.
- FREE UK delivery with this product
- 1 year warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.