KRK 12 S2
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Put some proper low-end extension in your studio monitoring system with the KRK 12 S2 Subwoofer!
- Bass extension to 26Hz with a max SPL of 119 dB
- Footswitch input enables/disables sub and crossover filter
- Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility
- Powerful, lightweight Class D amplification
- Optimized four-position crossover control
- Universal connectivity: XLR, 1/4” TRS, and RCA inputs and outputs
- Polarity and input sensitivity controls
- All-steel grill and 15 mm reinforced MDF enclosure provide maximum strength and protection
This is is one of the brand new additions to KRK's studio subwoofers range. The largest of the set is this powerful 12" woofer, with a frequency response of 29.2Hz - 60Hz - 160Hz (L/R inputs) 29.1Hz - 211Hz (LFE input) and a frequency range of 25Hz - 225Hz. The KRK 12s is ideal for precise, ultra-low bass.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "KRK 12 S2" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The latest version of a studio classic, the KRK V4 Series 4 monitors give you the famous yellow drivers with the legendary sound
- Active studio monitor
- KRK custom-designed Kevlar tweeter
- KRK custom-designed Woven Kevlar 8" woofer
- Bi-amped Class-D amplification
- Acoustic and desk loading condition correction Low Frequency EQ's
- Mid and High Frequency EQ's
- Standby, ground lift, input sensitivity, and logo LED selectors
- Frequency response: 35Hz - 19kHz
- Max Peak SPL: 118 dB SPL
- Power Output: LF (200 Watts), HF (30 Watts), Total (230 Watts)
The top end of the CMS line, the Focal CMS 65 is the perfect way to get the quality of the Focal family in your studio
- Active studio monitor
- Frequency response (-3 dB): 45 Hz - 28 kHz
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 112 dB
- Comprehensive controls to tailor performance to your room
The Focal Shape 65 studio monitors not only look incredible, they have the sound to match, giving you all the details you need to mix
- Active studio monitor
- Low tweeter directivity for a flexible listening position
- Designed without a port allowing it to be placed near a wall
- Numerous settings for optimal integration
- Accurate control, even in the very high end
- Flax sandwich cone: controlled and articulated bass, natural and detailed lower mid-range and upper mid-range registers
- Threads for ceiling and wall mounts (fastening accessories not supplied)
- Frequency response (+/-3dB): 40Hz - 35kHz
- Maximum SPL (musical signal): 109dB SPL (peak @ 1m)
Biggest in the 2 way range and delivering quick and accurate response, the Dynaudio LYD 8 studio monitor is spot on for home and project studios!
- Nearfield Monitor with 8" Woofer
- Bi-amped speaker design with 50W HF/80W LF and state-of-the-art Class-D amplification
- Bass extension to extend or curtail the low end frequency response
- Two different tunings: one for free standing and one designed for speakers within 50 cm of wall
- Sound balance to influence the overall response of the speaker
- Frequency response: 45Hz - 21kHz
- Made in Denmark
Put the famed clarity of Genelec in your studio with the Genelec 8040B active studio monitors
- 2-way active studio monitor
- 6.5" woofer
- 3/4" tweeter
- Frequency response: 45 Hz - 21 kHz (-3 dB)
- XLR input
Two meticulously matched AB amplifiers, double-flared port enclosures, welcome to the Quested sound.
- Drivers: 6 1/2" bass cone, 1 1/8" tweeter
- Max SPL: 107dB continuous pink noise @ 1m
- Frequency response: 65Hz - 20kHz +/- 2dB
- Impedance: 10kOhm electronically balanced with RF filters
- Sensitivity: -12dB to +6dB for 96dB SPL @ 1m
- Filters: subsonic -3dB @ 30Hz 24dB/oct, ultrasonic -3dB @ 75Hz 4dB/oct
- Crossover: 1k190
- LF EQ: -2/-4 @ 65Hz, HF EQ: +/-2dB @ 10kHz
- Output power: >120W LF, >70W HF (RMS continuous)
- Noise: >-100dB referred to clip
£695.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.