KRK 12 S2
Put some proper low-end extension in your studio monitoring system with the KRK 12 S2 Subwoofer!
- Bass extension to 26Hz with a max SPL of 119 dB
- Footswitch input enables/disables sub and crossover filter
- Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility
- Powerful, lightweight Class D amplification
- Optimized four-position crossover control
- Universal connectivity: XLR, 1/4” TRS, and RCA inputs and outputs
- Polarity and input sensitivity controls
- All-steel grill and 15 mm reinforced MDF enclosure provide maximum strength and protection
This is is one of the brand new additions to KRK's studio subwoofers range. The largest of the set is this powerful 12" woofer, with a frequency response of 29.2Hz - 60Hz - 160Hz (L/R inputs) 29.1Hz - 211Hz (LFE input) and a frequency range of 25Hz - 225Hz. The KRK 12s is ideal for precise, ultra-low bass.
- FREE UK delivery with this product
- 1 year warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.