Genelec Stand Plate for 8020 Monitor
Monitor Mounting Plate
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
This Genelec stand plate is an elegant solution for keeping your Genelec 8050 monitors securely in place on your stands
- Compatible with 3/8" mic stand screw threads
Genelec stand plates are designed to interface perfectly with the Iso-Pod that comes with all 8000 series monitors. The Iso-Pod allows you to tilt the monitor for optimal alignment. Simply mount the stand plate onto the 3/8" thread on the tube and ensure tight screw connection. Place the Iso-Pod over the four pins of the stand plate
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Genelec Stand Plate for 8020 Monitor" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Kinsman Symphony Light is your perfect partner on a dark stage!
- • Two-step brightness adjustment
- • 28cm flexible gooseneck
- • Sturdy mounting clip
- • Free-standing
- • Anti-glare shade
- • Powered by 3 x AA batteries
- Wired remote control.
- Extension cable.
- AD-17 AC adapter (USB type)
- USB cable.
- Adjustable tripod stand.
- Padded-shell case.
- Mic clip adapter.
Put your tablet to use by integrating it with your music making setup. The Quiklok IPS-16 will allow you to do that safely & securely!
- Made of lightweight aluminum
- Clamps up to 2.83" (72 mm) surface
- Clamps to round tubing diameter of up to 19.68" (50 mm)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 33 lb (15 kg)
Small clamp-on sheet music holder for your microphone or instrument stand.
- Width: 11.75" - 30cm
- Height: 7.9" - 20cm
- Bottom Lip : 2.3"- 6cm
- Height adjustment range: 40.5" to 59"
- Clamp opening 0.8" - 2cm Weight: 2.1lb - 0.95kg
It's important to wet your whistle, but without kicking your drink into your pedalboard... avoid that hazard with a mic stand cup holder
- Cup holder for mic stands
- Keep your drink in easy reach!
- Prevent your drink from being knocked over if you were to put it on the floor instead!
- Attaches easily to standard microphone stands
- Compatibility with tube-based potato snacks as yet not confirmed by Red Dog Music
- • 4 bright LED lights
- • Dual adjustable gooseneck
- • Clip-on of free-standing
- • Points in any direction
- • 2 Brightness settings
- • Coils up for compact storage
- • USB power cable supplied
- • Extra long battery life
- • Batteries: 3 x AAA (supplied)
£40.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.