Neumann TLM193 Black
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
A pristine large diaphragm universal cardioid microphone ideal for close miking of instruments, vocals and broadcast.
- Cardioid condenser built on the pressure gradient transducer
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 kohms: 18 mV/Pa
- Rated impedance: 50 ohms
- Rated load impedance: 1 kohms
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 140 dB
- Maximum output voltage: 13 dBu
- Equivalent noise level: 10 dB-A (A-weighted)
- Signal-to-noise ratio (rel. 94 dB SPL): 84 dB (A-weighted)
- Requires 48v phantom power
Neumann's TLM193 offers a professional microphone solution for mid-range budgets. The transformerless design and standard 48v power supply makes for a simple plug-and-play solution for any vocals, instruments and voice over application with amazing results.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Neumann TLM193 Black" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The incredible sound of an impressive history and future of engineering in your mic locker with the Neumann TLM103 microphone
- Large diaphragm cardioid microphone
- Pressure gradient transducer with with one-diaphragm capsule
- Transformerless circuitry
- Extremely low noise: 7 dB-A
- Includes swivel mount
- Straightforward handling for homerecording and professional studios
- High-quality professional equipment for limited budgets
Retro-look multi-pattern transformerless condenser microphone designed for studio use.
- Multi-pattern: cardioid, figure-8, and omni
- 2x 26mm diaphragm condenser capsules
- Internal shock dampers for minimal handling noise
- Transformerless FET fully balanced electronics
- Highest quality hand-wired electronic components
- Includes padded metal carry case
- Requires 48v phantom power
Multi-pattern comes to the Colette series format, bag an omni and cardioid pattern in one capsule!
- Switchable omni and cardioid patterns
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz (omni)
- Sensitivity: 10 mV/Pa (omni)
- Equivalent noise level (omni): 14 dB-A (A-weighted), 26 dB (CCIR)
- S2N ratio (A-weighted): 80 dB-A (omni)
- Max sound pressure level: 133 dB-SPL @ 0.5% THD (omni)
- Specs vary slightly in cardioid mode
- Capsule only, microphone amplifier body sold separately
Multi-pattern studio condenser microphone harnessing the awesome power of the Jensen transformer combined with a gold sputtered diaphragm.
- Multi-pattern: cardioid, omnidiectional, figure-8
- Frequency response: 20 Hz to 20 KHZ, +/-3 dB
- Impedance: 550 ohms, transformer balanced
- Diaphragm: 1-inch, gold sputtered, 3 micron thickness
- Sensitivity: -40.5 dB, re. 1V/pa
- Max. SPL: 120 dB with pad off
- Distortion: < 1% @ 120 dB SPL
- Self noise: 14dB nominal, not to exceed 16dB (A weighted)
- Includes fitted case and shockmount
An elegant piano miking solution capable of high isolation plus realistic dynamics.
- Directional characteristics: Supercardioid
- Principle of operation: Pressure gradient
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal ± 3 dB at 1 kHz: 6 mV/Pa; -44,5 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Typ. 23 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 26 dB(A))
- S/N ratio (A-weighted), re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): 71 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1 % up to 123 dB SPL peak; <1 % up to 120 dB SPL RMS sine
- Power supply (for full performance): Min. 5 V to max. 50 V through DPA adapter for wireless systems, 48 V phantom power +/- 4 V with DAD6001 XLR adapter
- Connector: MicroDot
Professional quality audio at a low price point is perhaps what Rode does best, and the NTG8 is no exception.
- Superior broadcast sound quality
- High sensitivity
- Super-cardioid polar pattern
- Highly directional polar response
- Natural sounding audio both on and off-axis
- Designed to withstand adverse environmental conditions
- Extremely low handling noise
- True Condenser (external RF biased)
- Includes weatherproof aluminium cylinder for transport, SM8 shock mount and wind shield
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone with Rode
£1009.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.