Dod Carcosa B-Stock
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
This is a B-Stock item. Please note that B-Stock items are either ex display, ex repair, or have previously been returned by another customer. However, they all come with a 1-Year Warranty and a 14-day Money-Back Guarantee. B-Stock items may not include all original accessories and packaging. The image shown is a stock image of a new product and may not represent the condition of the B-Stock item. If you would like more information on the exact condition of any B-Stock item, please click here or call us on 0131 229 8211.
The DOD Carcoza Fuzz sounds exactly as brutal as you would expect for a pedal named after a lost city that appears in Lovecraftian lore.
- Variable fuzz doom machine
- Tone-sculpting hi-cut filter
- Two gain stages interact with one another via 'before' and 'after' knobs
- Two switchable gain modes
- True Bypass
- Standard 9V power supply input
The DOD Carcosa Fuzz is a doorway into an alternate fuzz universe, where classic tones of legend coexist with splattered and shattered Pollock abstractions. Combining the Carcosa's wide-ranging AFTER bias control with two toggle positions creates tones that range from porcine fatness to dessicated shards. This versatility makes the Carcosa Fuzz a good companion for dirty or clean amps. True bypass, tons of output, and the visage of the King in Yellow sets the stage for fuzzy madness.
The DOD Carcosa Fuzz has an exaggerated mid-range and treble character that help it stand out in a mix. It has been designed to cut through a dense and heavy band but still have great note articulation with chords. However, when extreme bias (AFTER) ranges are selected many wild and over-the-top sounds are possible.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Dod Carcosa B-Stock" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Put the famous famiuly of fuzz on your pedalboard with the Electro Harmonix Micro Metal Muff!
- Distortion pedal with top boost
- Output volume and master drive controls
- Same metal drive as its famous big brother
- 15 dB Midrange cut and boost control for the perfect midrange scoop
- High input impedance buffered bypass
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- Dimensions in mm: 102 (w) x 121 (l) x 89 (h)
Put the legendary sound at your feet in a limited edition way with the Boss 40th Anniversary DS1 distortion pedal
- Industry standard distortion pedal
- Special 40th anniversary edition
- Available in 2017 only
- Tone, level and distortion controls
- Classic BOSS distortion tones with added Turbo modes
- Turbo Mode I produces warm and mellow distortion with flat frequency response
- Turbo Mode II provides biting distortion with a mid-range boost, perfect for leads
- Built-in remote jack allows users to connect an external footswitch such as the FS-5L for instant, hands-free switching between modes
- BOSS 5-year warranty
The EHX Nano Big Muff Pi gives you the same crushing distortion in a smaller package, it's time to take the Big Muff on the road!
- Crushing distortion
- Singing sustain with attitude
- Compact, rugged nano enclosure
- True bypass
- Adjustable tone
- 9-volt battery included
- Dimensions in mm: 70 (w) x 115 (l) x 54 (h)
The Mooer LoFi Machine is a digital bit crunching effect pedal that can give you awesome sounds in a tiny and convenient package!
- Wide range sampling rate/depth reducing effects
- 3 modes for using guitar, bass, synth or sound player
- Full metal shell
- Very small and exquisite
- True bypass
- Requires DC 9V Adapter power supply
Looking for an overdrive that gives you plenty of control of your tone? Plug-in through the Electro Harmonix Crayon 76!
- Full-range overdrive with a lush, rich, warm tone
- Independent Bass and Treble controls
- True Bypass for maximum signal path integrity
- Compact pedalboard-ready pedal
- Ships with a 9V battery and can use an optional 9VDC AC adapter like the EHX 9.6DC-200 psu
- Dimensions in inches: 2.75 (w) x 4.5 (l) x 2.1 (h)
£63.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.