AKG C414 XLS
Microphones don't get much more mic locker essential than the legendary AKG C414 XLS
- The most versatile microphone for vocals and instruments in studio and on stage
- Engineered for highest linearity and neutral sound
- for beautifully detailed recording of vocals and any acoustic instrument
- Nine selectable polar patterns
- for the perfect setting for every application
- Three attenuation levels (-6/-12/-18dB)
- for close-up recording or high-output sources of up to 158dB SPL
- Three different switchable bass-cut filters
- to reduce wind noise, subsonic noise or proximity effect
- Overload warning with audio peak hold LED
- to detect shortest audio peaks
- Sensitivity: 23 mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise: 88 dB-A
- Bass Cut Filter: 160; 80; 40 Hz
- Electrical Impedance: 200 Ohms
The C414 XLS multipattern condenser microphone offers a choice of nine polar patterns for the perfect sonic capture for every application. A peak hold LED displays even the shortest overload peaks. For live-sound applications and permanent installations, all controls can easily be disabled for trouble-free use.
The C414 XLS maintains the sonic character of the legendary C414 B-ULS, the most popular AKG C414 version since 1971. Engineered for highest linearity and neutral sound, it has been the most versatile large-diaphragm microphone for decades.
- FREE UK delivery with this product
- 2 year warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.