Punish your tubes with the reissue of the classic Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer Overdrive Pedal, now at a price that makes it giggable!
- Reissue of the classic Ibanez TS808 Tube Screamer overdrive effects pedal
- Uses the same JRC4558D IC chip and analog circuitry as the original Tube Screamer
- Square footswitch, just like the original TS808 Tube Screamer
- Gives you a smooth, full overdrive - in the style of an overdriven tube amp
- Sports tone, overdrive, and level controls, so you can tweak your sound
It's back - the incomparable overdrive pedal that's been described as "the Holy Grail of Tube screamers." Our 2004 TS808 reissue features the same famous standout square footswitch of the original and the even more famous warm tones of the JRC4558 chip used in most of the original TS808's. Ignore any over-the-counter lookalikes. If your tone is suffering from a lack of real warmth, the TS808 is the real, non-generic prescription.
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- FREE UK delivery with this product
- 1 year warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.