XAOC Devices Bytom Impulse Integrator
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Bytom Impulse Integrator by XOAC is a simple, but powerful device for creating complex, amazing rhythmic patches.
- Utility module designed to combine trigger and gate signals to create complex rhythmic signals.
- Three independent trigger/gate 4:1 combiner sections (OR gate)
- Any combiner section can be normalled to any other
- Basic CV summing
- Fully Doepfer compatible
- Size: 6 hp wide and 25mm deep - skiff friendly
- Power: +12/-12V powered
- Current Draw: 10 mA
Bytom is a simple – yet very useful – utility module that allows you to combine various trigger/gate signal sources to obtain interesting rhythmic events useful for sequencing, modulation and patch automation purposes. It can also be used for summing control voltages of a positive polarity.
The module consists of three independent sections. Each one can process up to four signals fed to its inputs. All three sections can be normalled into one 12-signal combination via switches. Either the upper or lower section can be combined with the middle section to form an 8-signal combination. Summed signals of two or three sections will appear on the middle section’s output socket. The individual outs on upper and lower units remain active even when combined with the middle section.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "XAOC Devices Bytom Impulse Integrator" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Xaoc Warna Voltage Distributor is a handy hub for splitting, summing and inverting signals!
- 2 independent 1:4 buffered multiples
- 2 voltage inverters
- Summing 4:1 mixer section, normalled to multiples
- Unity gain circuit
- 6 hp wide
- +12/-12V powered
- Skiff friendly (25 mm)
- Current draw: 50 mA
Get some serious low end frequencies in your patch by generating some sub octaves with the Doepfer A-115 audio divider!
- Frequency divider for Eurorack systems
- Produce frequencies at octaves below th input signal
- Output combines input and sub-octave signals
- Level controls allow individual signals to be set to taste
You're not going to get much out of your modular without these: take home the Mutable Instruments Little Bag of Cables today!
- Bag of patch cables for Eurorack modular systems
- 5x 20cm, black
- 5x 40cm, rani pink
- 5x 40cm, turquoise
- 5x 80cm, grey.
- Braided construction
- Little bag included!
Need to convert your stereo signals to mono and vice versa in a tiny bit of space? Noise Engineering Quantic Fictus to the rescue!
- 3 channel passive stereo to mono splitter
- Handy for all mono to stereo splitting duties
- Size: 2HP Eurorack
- Depth: 1 Inch
- Power: none
Whether for your clocks or your oscillators, a frequency divider - like the Dreadbox White Line Divider - is a handy module to have!
- Frequency divider module for Eurorack
- Divides the input signal by 2 and by 4
- Nice for dividing clocks and creating sub octaves
- The outcome is always a square wave, regardless the input
- Width: 2 HP
- Current draw: 2 mA (at +12V) / 0.5 mA (at -12V)
A useful module in just 4HP of space, the Doepfer A-183-1 dual attenuator does a useful job and doesn't even need any power!
- Dual passive attenuator for Eurorack systems
- 1x in, 1x out and attenuation control per channel
- Width: 4HP
- Current draw: 0 mA (passive design)
£70.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.