Focusrite iTrack Dock
iPad Recording Interface
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Could this be the best recording accessory to go with your iPad? We think the Focusrite iPad Dock might just well be!
- Studio-quality iPad recording interface
- Legendary Focusrite mic preamps
- Record and monitor at superior resolution
- Features a guitar input with plenty of clean, clear headroom to capture both quiet and loud guitars with stunning clarity
- Connect and power a MIDI controller
- High quality outputs with over 105dB dynamic range
- Avoid monitoring latency delays with the iTrack Dock's direct monitoring feature
- Made for iPad: iTrack Dock is an Apple-compliant audio docking interface with Apple-certified “Made for iPad” status
The Focusrite iTrack Dock is a comprehensive yet easy-to-use, studio-quality iPad recording interface that acts as the hub of your Lightning iPad recording studio.
Featuring two legendary Focusrite microphone preamps, along with two line inputs and an instrument DI with plenty of extra headroom, stereo monitor outputs with 105dB dynamic range plus independently-controlled headphone outputs, and a USB port for class compliant MIDI instruments and controllers, the Focusrite iTrack Dock gives you everything you need to record, monitor and control music on your iPad (not included) – with precision Focusrite digital conversion at up to 24-bit, 96kHz sampling. And at the same time it charges and powers your iPad.
A truly professional way to integrate your iOS synths and devices into your studio, the iConnectivity iConnect MIDI 2+ does it in style!
- iOS MIDI interface
- 2 In & 2 Out Sets of MIDI DIN Connectivity
- MultiHost Capability - Connect 2 Computing Devices Simultaneously
- Supports MAC, PC, and iOS Computing Devices
- Audio passThru From One Computing Device To Another
- Integrated MIDI Manager With Snapshot Preset Storage - For MIDI Thru, MIDI Merge, Filtering, and Advanced Routing Control
- USB MIDI Class Compliant
- USB Bus Powered
- Supports 10 Ports of 16 Channels of MIDI I/O Per Port
- Plug and Play - No Drivers Needed
The Korg plugKEY transforms your favourite iOS app into a playable instrument by adding a MIDI port and audio outs!
- Audio and MIDI interface for iOS instruments
- Compatible with any iOS app which responds to MIDI
- Can be used while simultaneously charging your iOS device
- MIDI input
- Outputs: 2x 1/4" jacks/1/8" headphone jack
- Connection to iOS device via integrated lightning cable
- Charging via microUSB
£124.00 inc VAT
Pre-order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.