Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Computers are great, but sometimes a hardware sampler can add that extra something - and peace of mind - on stage, enter the Akai MPX16
- Performance sampler with 16 pads
- Record and play back stereo .WAV samples using any SD card
- 16 velocity-sensitive MPC-style backlit pads for sample-triggering and finger drumming
- Sample via 1/4-inch (6.3mm) stereo inputs or onboard stereo microphone
- Filter, tune, envelope, and choke grouping on each pad for dynamic performances
- Pro-quality sampling and playback with up to 16-bit/48 kHz resolution
- MIDI In/Out easily integrates MPX16 into your performance or studio setup
- Acts as a MIDI Controller or an SD card reader for loading sounds over USB
- Powered over USB or with the included power supply
The Akai MPX16 is an advanced sample player with sixteen backlit velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads.
With an MPX16, musicians, producers and performers can trigger sound samples stored on standard SD or SDHC cards. Insert the SD card, assign its contents to any of the MPX16’s pads, and go.
At home, in the studio as part of a producer's rig, or on stage as a solution for triggering critical sounds, the Akai MPX16 is a compact sampling powerhouse.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Akai MPX16" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Volca is back! And this time, it can be about your sounds. Take a look at the Korg Volca Sample OK GO editiion!
- Intuitive, ultra-powerful Volca sequencer
- Motion sequencer records and plays back up to 11 parameters
- Active Step and Step Jump functions let you insert or remove steps
- Record, manage, and download samples from Volca sample’s dedicated iOS app
- Synchronised playback with other Volca units, Electribe, or DAW
- MIDI In for sample trigger, sync and parameter changes from any MIDI device
- Compact size, battery-powered operation, and built-in speaker for enjoyment anywhere
- Limited OK GO edition
8 velocity and pressure-sensitive pads to control your set of SD card-based samples in a space-saving sized package and at a great price? It must be the Akai MPX8 Sample Pad Controller.
- SD Sample Pad Controller
- Add sound samples via standard SD card (sold separately)
- 8 velocity-sensitive and pressure-sensitive pads
- Drag-and-drop sample editor for Mac and PC included
- Built-in library of popular sounds, samples, and bumps
- Tune, add reverb, save sample sets for easy recall
- USB MIDI plus standard MIDI inputs and outputs
- 1/8” headphone output and balanced 1/4” outputs
One of the most creative pieces of gear that you'll ever put your hands on! The Elektron Octatrack MkII is a must try if you work with samples.
- Updated version of the Octatrack with upgraded screen, crossfade and buttons.
- Performance sampler with eight internal audio tracks and eight MIDI tracks
- Sample from any of the input pairs or any internal track by using the eight constantly available Track Recorders
- The optical crossfader and the Scene functionality add a wealth of live control possibilities to the Octatrack
- Dual-assignable FX per track including filtering, EQ, chorus, phaser, flanger, compressor and lo-fi
- Graphical sample editor built in. Set trim, loop point, slicing and normalisation
- MIDI in/out/sync
£148.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.