M-Audio Keystation 88 II
88-note Controller Keyboard
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
When you want the full creative freedom of 88 notes, but you're aware of the bottom line, the M-Audio Keystation 88 II is for you!
- USB keyboard controller
- 88 full-size velocity-sensitive semi-weighted keys with natural piano feel
- 5-Pin MIDI Output to trigger external MIDI devices
- Transport and directional buttons let you operate your DAW from the keyboard
- Pitch bend, modulation, and octave controls for expressive performances
- USB-powered and supports plug-and-play connectivity to your Mac or PC
- Lightweight design for easy setup and portability
- iOS compatibility using the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, a powerful music performance and creation software
- Includes SONiVOX Eighty-Eight Ensemble, a virtual piano instrument that captures a 9-foot CD327 Steinway piano
Step into computer-based music creation and performance with the M-Audio Keystation 88 II keyboard controller.
The M-Audio Keystation 88 II is a simple, powerful MIDI controller designed for sequencing music and playing virtual instruments on your Mac or PC. It features 88 full-size velocity-sensitive semi-weighted keys and a series of controls that expand the range of playable notes, expressive capabilities, and enhance your recording workflow.
Use the octave range buttons; pitch-bend and modulation wheels; and transport and directional controls to play, perform, and record with your music software without using a mouse or trackpad.
The M-Audio Keystation 88 also II includes a 1/4” (6.3mm) sustain pedal input that lets you use an external control pedal, such as the SP2 (sold separately), for genuine piano sustain.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "M-Audio Keystation 88 II" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
After more than 30 years in the game, Studiologic have now combined their acclaimed keybeds with a new and innovative operating system for the best in MIDI controlling experience!
- Hammer action TP/100LR with Aftertouch
- 3 default velocity curves + fixed curve with programmable value
- 6 editable user velocity curves
- 4 navigation controls and 1 function switch
- 4 pedal inputs (2 switch + 1 continuous + 1 multi)
- Dimensions: 126 cm / 49.6” x 31 cm / 12.2” x 11,7 cm / 4,6” (W x D x H)
- Weight: 20.8 Kg / 45.85 lbs
If you're looking for an 88-note MIDI controller with the playing action you are used to from your piano, the Roland A-88 is for you...
- 88-not controller keyboard
- Premium 88-key Ivory Feel-G keyboard
- Lightweight and compact design
- Easy to use
- Two knobs, two switches, and D-BEAM controller
- Dual and Split keyboard functions
- USB bus powered (also supports AC power)
Taking the high end keyboard controller to the next level the Studiologic SL88 Grand offering a load of features with portability
- Graded hammer-action keyboard with wooden keys and ivory touch
- 3 contacts per key with note-on and note-off velocity + aftertouch
- 6-way control knob (4 direction switches + 1 rotating encoder + 1 push button)
- 3 function buttons
- 4 programmable zones
- 4 programmable pedals connections
- 3 programmable sticks controllers
- TFT color graphic display (320x240) with intuitive navigation
- Editing and programming software for computers and tablets - available as a free download
- User programmable key balance and 6 editable velocity curves
- Magnetic rail system to adapt a music rack or a plate for laptops and tablets
£159.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.