Focusrite Clarett 4Pre USB
If you've been looking at the Thunderbolt version from afar, the Focusrite Clarett 4Pre USB might just tick your boxes!
- USB audio interface
- Ultra-low noise (-128dB EIN) Clarett mic preamps, ultra-low distortion and up to 118dB dynamic range
- Precision 24-bit/192kHz A-D and D-A
- Two mic/line/instrument inputs and two mic/line inputs
- The four Air-enabled mic preamps can reproduce the sound of Focusrite’s original ISA mic preamp
- Gain Halo meters make it easy for you to set the input level
- Four additional fixed line inputs on the rear panel with an ADAT input allowing for expansion of up to eight additional input channels
- Two monitor outputs with anti-thump technology and two additional line outputs
- Two headphone outputs with volume controls, MIDI and S/PDIF I/O
- Record with super-low latency through amp simulators and effects plug-ins
The Focusrite Clarett USB lays down the challenge to interfaces twice the price. The Clarett USB range features specially designed high performance, low-noise (-128dB EIN) mic pres with a low distortion, ultra-linear design that guarantees a clean, open and transparent sound, giving accurate representation of the original performance.
Boasting 118dB dynamic range, Clarett can now be experienced with any Mac or PC supporting USB 2.0 and above. Decades of analogue circuit design experience, applied around 24-bit/192kHz A-D and D-A conversion, delivers a superior signal path.
The Focusrite Clarett 4Pre USB is an 18-in, 8-out audio interface. Gain Halo meters make it easy for you to set the input level of the four mic/line inputs, two of which are also high-impedance instrument inputs that can record super-hot pickups with no unwanted distortion. Four fixed line inputs are also included, and the ADAT input supports an additional eight channels when combined with multi-channel mic preamps like the Clarett OctoPre. Outs include two monitor outputs with anti-thump technology, two line outputs and two headphone outputs with volume controls. MIDI I/O and S/PDIF I/O are also included.
The four Air-enabled mic preamps can reproduce the input impedance, clarity and frequency response curve of Focusrite's original ISA mic preamp. The Clarett 4Pre USB connects to Mac or PC using the included standard USB and USB Type-C cables. Record with super-low latency through amp simulators and effects plug-ins.
Configure your routing and monitor mixes from Mac®, PC, iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch® with user-friendly control software Focusrite Control. Additional included software is from XLN Audio, Focusrite, Softube, Ableton® and Loopmasters.
- FREE UK delivery with this product
- 1 year warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.