Rupert Neve Designs 511
500-series Microphone Preamp with Silk
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
So many classic performances were recorded with Neve preamps; get that classic sound in your studio with the Rupert Neve designs 511 preamp
- 500-series mic preamp with silk
- 72 dB of preamp gain
- +48V phantom power for condensor microphones
- Polarity invert button
- Sweepable high-pass filter
- Silk control
With a big, bold preamp and the flexibility of variable Silk/Texture, the Rupert Neve Designs 511 was created to combine classic sonics with 500-series value. Incorporating the 517′s powerful preamp, the 5012′s universally useful sweepable high pass filter, and the transformer-saturating power of a variable silk circuit derived from our flagship Portico II Channel, the Neve 511 is a Rupert Neve-designed micpre for the masses.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.
Turn your pristine audio into something straight from the arcade: put a Meris Ottobit in your lunchbox!
- Sample rate reducer and bitcrusher 500 series module
- Pitch Track Enabled Ring Modulator
- Tap Tempo controlled Triggered Envelopes & LFO Modifiers
- Selectable LFO and Ring Mod Waveshapes
- Blendable Ring Mod AM/FM Modulation
- Premium analogue signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
With the same circuit topology and components as the original design, the Focusrite Red 1 500-series preamp sounds just as impressive
- 500-series Microphone Preamp Module
- Same circuit topology and components as the original red
- Custom Carnhill output transformer
- Traditional wide bandwidth of the original Red series
- The Red 1 500 is suitable for almost any microphone – ribbon, dynamic or condenser
Millennia Media's authentically transparent microphone and instrument preamp for the 500-series format.
- Frequency response: < 10 Hz to > 200 kHz
- Max gain: 60 dB (70 dB in Ribbon Mode)
- THD: < .003%, Typical < .001%
- Noise: -130 dB EIN
- Impedance: 2210 ohms in, 24.3 Ohms (x2) out
- Max output: 1 kHz @ 35dB of gain
- THD: < 0.001% at +26dBu output
- Designed for 500-series lunchbox and rack chassis
The ALM Busy Circuits PE-1 is a simple dual band parametric EQ and two channel mixer rolled into one compact 500 series module.
- Provides +/-12db of boost and cut across 2 selected frequency bands
- Dual input with single attenuation control
- Reverse polarity protection
- Skiff friendly
- Designed and Made in the UK
An improved version of the famous Really Nice Levelling Amp, the FMR RNLA 500-series let's you put it in your lunchbox!
- Single-channel, 500-series version of the RNLA
- Balanced input & output
- Linkable for stereo operation
- Maximum input/output levels of +28dBu
- Linear & Logarithmic Release modes
- Accurate signal level metering via power-saving "dot" gain-reduction display
- Sealed, C&K subminiature toggle switches
- Controls calibrated in the coveted Tufnel scale for maximum something
£570.00 inc VAT
Pre-order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.