Tiptop Audio Fold Processor
12HP Wave Shaper
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Turn your simple wave shapes into something spectacularly complex and harmonically rich with the Tiptop Fold Processor
- Wave multiplier and sub octave generator for Eurorack systems
- Create new waveforms from standard wave shapes
- Based on a classic diode design that adds odd harmonics
- Subdivide generator generates an additional 4 sounds spaced an octave apart - each octave has its own gain knob
- Results take you from the nasty to the mellifluous
- Width: 12 HP
- Current draw: +12V 60ma / -12V 55ma
The Tiptiop Fold Processor is a voltage controlled wave multiplier and sub-octave generator. The circuit is based on a classic diode design that adds odd harmonics by folding the incoming signal, followed by subdivided square waves.
The wave folder creates new waveforms from the standard sine, triangle, sawtooth and square waves, has a dedicated output jack and CV input with an attenuator making it very easy to create beautifully animated folding sounds. Adjustable voltage controlled Inject alters the bias point creating an even wider palette of sounds.
The subdivide generator squares the fold output generating 4 more sounds spaced one octave apart, each with its own gain knob and mixed to the Subdivide output jack. Mixing the four can create anything from discordant square wave swarms to sweet harmonic oscillator stacks, from a stable square version of the folded wave to freaky PLL like glitched slides.
Overall results can sound evil at times and sweet at others, a true multi-faced devil.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Tiptop Audio Fold Processor" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Rebel Technology Chronos MKII is a dual LFO module with a range of smart features; Chronos MKII is an essential tool in any patch.
- Dual LFO module with two modes
- LFO or one-shot modes
- Switchable waveshapes
- Depth: 20mm
- Width: 6HP
- Note: requires +5v power rail!
The Rebel Technology Gonies features two independent envelope generators; twice as handy!
- Dual envelope generator module
- Three modes: trigger, gate and cycle
- Each envelope has an adjustable shape, two stages and CV control
- Width: 10HP
Create a bit of unpredictability in your patch with the Dreadbox White Line Random module
- Random signal generator for Eurorack
- White Noise Generator
- Sample & Hold circuit
- Lag function
- Random Gate Generator
- Built-in clock
- Width: 12 HP
- Current draw: 25mA (at +12V) / 15mA (at -12V)
Get some modulation sources in your modular for less with the Dreadbox White Line LFO!
- Voltage Controlled LFO module for Eurorack
- 4 individual wave outputs
- Variable Pulse Width
- Frequency range about 220 Hz
- Width: 8 HP
- Current draw: 22mA (at +12V) / 20mA (at -12V)
A staple for so many patches, put an ADSR in your modular system with the Dreadbox White Line Envelope module
- Envelope module for Eurorack systems
- Standard ADSR envelope
- Manual trigger
- Bipolar output
- Width: 8 HP
- Current draw: 12mA (at +12V) / 10mA (at -12V)
Turn two sounds into something new with the mutliple-algorithm cross-modulation incredibility of the Mutable Instruments Warps!
- Warping, cross-modulation module for Eurorack
- Continuous morphing between 7 cross-modulation algorithms: crossfade, cross-folding, digital model of analog diode ring-modulation, digital ring-modulation, bitwise XOR modulation, octaver/comparator, 20-band vocoder
- Control of timbre richness/brightness
- Each audio input has a built-in digital VCA with emulation of analogue soft-clipping
- Audio input 1 can be replaced by an internal digital oscillator with through-zero FM. Available waveforms: sine, triangle, sawtooth, pulse, filtered noise
- Controls for: modulation algorithm morphing, timbre richness, input gain/distortion, internal oscillator waveform
- Open-source hardware and firmware
- Width: 10 HP
- Current draw: +12V: 110 mA ; -12V: 5 mA
£135.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.