Electro Harmonix Small Clone
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- True bypass
- 9-volt Battery included
- Optional 9DC-100 power supply available
Reissue of the affordable analog chorus pedal popularized by Kurt Cobain. Depth and Rate controls create the finest analog chorus sounds, from clear, rich and dimensional to warm pulsating warbles.
How it works? To produce the Chorus effect, The Small Clone bends the frequency slightly from the input source and mixes this altered signal with some direct unaffected signal. The combination produces a doubling effect.
- DEPTH switch controls the amount of frequency change that occurs in the altered signal
- Rate of alteration between raising and lowering the frequency is controlled by the RATE knob
- Red LED indicates when the effect is switched on
- Footswitch engages and disengages the Chorus effect
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.
- Classic BOSS chorus pedal with clean, brilliant sound for guitar and keyboards
- Effect Level, EQ, Rate and Depth knobs allow for precise shaping of sound
- Features Mono input and Stereo outputs for connection to dual amps
- BOSS 5-year warranty
- Ultra-high quality compact chorus pedal for guitarists and keyboardists
- High- and Low-cut filters for shaping tonality of the chorus
- Offers Effect Level, Rate, Depth and Filter knobs for complete control
- Mono input and Stereo outputs for connection to dual amps or for studio use
- Produces a range of chorusing effects, from subtle to extreme
- BOSS 5-year warranty
- Provides guitarists with high-quality vintage tremolo effects in an easy-to-use compact pedal
- Dedicated "Wave," "Rate" and "Depth" knobs allow for precise effect tailoring
- Rate control allows for higher speed adjustment than BOSS' classic PN-2
- Wave control alters LFO waveform from triangle to square
- Depth control determines the strength of the effect
- BOSS five-year warranty
- Adds a shimmery velocity to lead passages
- Or a more dramatic swoosh to muted strumming
- Not just for guitars; it works well with bass, keyboards and even vocals
- Vary the speed from a subtle, long cycle to a fast, watery warble...and myriad vintage vibrations in between.
- Footswitch toggles effect on/bypass - (red LED indicates on)
- Speed knob varies rate of phase sweep
If you want to put a choice of pitch effects at your feet, but the pedal board is running out of space, reach for the Mooer Pitch Box!
- Pitch effect pedal
- Three Effects Modes: Harmony, Pitch Shift, Detune
- Harmony: It shifts the pitch and mixes it back with the original signal to create a rich harmonic voice
- Pitch Shift: Outputs a precise polyphonic pitch shifting voice
- Detune: It slightly shifts the pitch and mixes it back with the original signal to create a chorus-like effect, it offers a great spacy feeling
- Precise polyphonic pitch shifting
- ±2 Oct Pitch Range (16 optional parameters)
- Same amazing chorus as the legendary Small Clone
- All Analog design
- True Bypass
- DEPTH: controls the amount of frequency change that occurs in the altered signal.
- RATE knob: controls speed of Chorus modulation
- Battery equipped with optional 9.6DC-200 power supply
£81.00 inc VAT
Pre-order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.