Korg Grandstage 88
Looking for a bargain?
We have a B-Stock Korg Grandstage 88 available for only £1679.00. More info
The Korg Grandstage 88 is a premium 88 note stage piano that delivers real Japenese quality and makes playing the piano a dream!
- 88-key Real Weighted Hammer Action 3 (RH3) keybed
- Sound engines that deliver the utmost in stage sound perfection
- A user interface designed for playability on stage
- Favourite buttons let you instantly recall the sound you want.
- Smooth sound transition creates a natural-feeling change when you switch sounds
- Dynamics knob lets you instantly control the sound's crispness and expressivity
- Layer/split capability lets you easily combine sounds
- Music rest, pedal, and keyboard stand are included
- Made in Japan – Premium Japanese Quality
KORG's acclaimed flagship piano sound engine and meticulously selected keyboard sounds. Looks that pay respect to acoustic pianos, yet also convey the ingenuity and individuality of electronic instruments. And a panel layout that is carefully designed to draw out the player's personality and expression. Firmly grounded in both newness and in the piano tradition, it's the birth of a masterpiece for a new generation. KORG's Grandstage delivers the ultimate playing experience to make your on-stage performance captivating.
The Grandstage features the Real Weighted Hammer Action 3 (RH3) keybed. Made in Japan with quality achieved through the careful production skills of a small number of dedicated and experienced craftsmen.
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- FREE UK delivery with this product
- 1 year warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.