Active Monitor (Each)
Put all the advantages of 3-way monitoring in your studio for less with the incredible KRK RP10-3 active monitor!
- Active monitor speaker
- 3-way system
- The monitors can be placed and positioned vertically and horizontally, enabled by the rotatable MF/HF Baffle
- The RP10-3 is a mid-field monitor, with the optimal operating distance of 1m-4m depending on preference, room size, geometry, orientation, and configuration
- Low-Frequency: 10" Aramid Glass Composite woofer
- Mid-Frequency: 4" Aramid Glass Composite Midrange
- High-Frequency: 1" soft dome tweeter
- Frequency Response: 31Hz - 20kHz
- Max Peak SPL: 113 dB
When you want to get more frequency extension, reach for the KRK RP10-3 3-way active monitors.
When you want to get more bass, you need to move more air; that means a bigger woofer. Unfortunately, with a woofer + tweeter design, that leaves a big hole in the critical mid-range. The answer: the KRK RP10. With a 3-way system, the mids get their own driver, meaning you get the best sound.
Historically, 3-way systems have been very expensive, but with the KRK RP10-3, you can take home your own pair and hear what you've been missing!
- FREE mainland UK delivery
- 14-day money-back guarantee
- 1 year warranty
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.