Orange Thunder 30 Combo
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- 1x12 Celestion Speaker
- Powered by 4x EL84 tubes
- 2 Channel
- Switchable between 7, 15 and 30-watts
- Channel A: Volume, Shape, Gain
- Channel B: Bass, Treble, Volume
- FX Loop
The Orange Thunder 30 is a new combo by Orange that is cross between the old Rocker 30 and the Thunderverb amps. The Thunder 30 is loaded with EL84 valves to provide 30-Watts of all-valve power. As you would expect from orange, everything is super-solid, from the sturdy housing to the switches and knobs. Offering Clean and Dirty channels, each with their own volume and tone controls, the Orange Thunder 30 is a great addition to the Orange range of amps.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Orange Thunder 30 Combo" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
If you're looking for the perfect back end for your pedals, or just looking for a great amp, take ten minutes with the Fender Landau DeVille
- Valve guitar amplifier combo
- 60 Watts power
- Dual 12" Celestion V-Type speakers
- Two separate volumes with clean boost on volume two
- Internal variable bias control
- Effects loop, bright switch and Fender spring reverb
- Fitted cover and two-button footswitch included
- 30 Watts 2 x 12" Celestion G12M Greenback Speakers / Effects Loop
- Output Power: 30 Watts RMS into 16 Ohms
- Speaker: 2 x 12" 8 ohm Celestion G12M Greenback
- Inputs: Normal input jack (high and low), Top Boost input jack (high and low), FX RETURN jack, Footswitch jack
- Outputs: External loudspeaker jack, Extension loudspeaker jack, FX SEND jack
- Options: VFS2A Footswitch
The Orange Rocker 32 combo is an all-valve stereo guitar amp in a compact and portable combo format!
- All valve twin channel 2×10” stereo guitar amp combo
- Valve buffered mono or stereo effects loop
- Half power mode
- 30W / 15W (15W-A-side or 7.5W-A-side, switchable)
- Preamp: 4 X ECC83/12AX7 & 2 X ECC81/12AT7
- Poweramp: 4 X EL84
- 2 X Orange Voice of the World gold label 10”
For all the valve tone and response you love, without the weight and maintenance tribulations, you want the Roland Blues Cube Artist!
- Performance-ready 80-watt combo guitar amplifier with authentic tube tone and touch response
- Roland’s comprehensive Tube Logic design delivers the interactive tonal behaviours of famous fine-tuned vintage tube amps, including preamp and output tube distortion characteristics, power supply compression, and much more
- Independent Clean and Crunch channels, plus unique Dual Tone mode for blending channels to expand tonal possibilities
- Master volume, three-band EQ, and Presence control, plus Boost and Tone switches on each channel
- Four-way Power Control (0.5 W, 15 W, 45 W, Max) allows for cranked-amp tones at any volume
- Onboard high-quality reverb and tremolo effects with vintage sound character, plus effects loop for external devices
- Classic open-back design with custom 12-inch speaker and poplar cabinet for enhanced presence on stage
- Stylish, modern look with a vintage vibe
- Efficient, lightweight design provides easy portability without sacrificing tone quality
The classic tones in a boutique package, the Vox AC15HW1 hand-wired combo gives you an amp you'll treasure!
- The hand-wired version of the classic amplifier!
- Hand-wired turret board construction
- Birch-ply cabinets featuring solid bracing and a natural high frequency diffuser
- All-tube design
- ECC83/12AX7 preamp tubes (x3)
- EL84 Duet (AC15 models)
- EZ81 rectifier
- Top Boost and Normal. High and Low inputs for each channel
- The Normal channel provides an additional BRIGHT switch; The top boost channel provides a HOT/COOL switch to achieve even more gain
- Celestion Greenback speaker
Loud, clean and so classic, the Vox AC30 in Maroon Bronco has everything that you love about the standard AC30 but with a swish Maroon Bronco finish.
- 30 Watts of iconic British tone
- 2 x 12” Celestion G12M Greenback speaker
- Normal and Top Boost channels
- On-board reverb and tremolo
- Independent volume and tone controls for each channel
- Semi-open back cabinet design
£879.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.