Shure 520DX Green Bullet
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- New volume control knob allows musicians to adjust the volume to fit each musical situation
- New rugged, dynamic cartridge with improved response
- High-impedance, omnidirectional
- Supplied with 1/4 inch connector
- Frequency response: 100 to 5,000 Hz
Legendary among harmonica players for its classic blues harp sound, the 520D's tradition is carried on by the 520DX "Green Bullet" and has a contoured size and shape that fits perfectly between harmonica and hands.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Shure 520DX Green Bullet" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Dynamic instrument microphone for stage, broadcast and studio applications
- Hypercardioid dynamic microphone
- Frequency response: 68Hz - 18kHz
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Sensitivity: 1k 1.2 mV/Pa
- Tailored frequency response provides drums, guitars, vocals, and horns with studio quality sound
- Uniform supercardioid pattern for high gain-before-feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
- Hardened steel mesh grille that facilitates use of proximity effect and resists wear and abuse
- Neodymium magnet for high signal-to-noise ratiooutput
- Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
- Frequency response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
The Audix OM3 is a dynamic mic designed to be all purpose. It has a great vocal sound, is resistant to feedback and can handle high SPL's
- Live stage and recording
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-18kHz
Made specifically for harmonica or beatbox the Audix Fireball is a dynamic mic which is comfortable to hold and great for studio or stage
- Type: hand-held microphone
- Capsule technology: dynamic
- Directional pattern: cardioid
- Frequency range: 50 Hz - 16 kHz
Made for harmonica and beatbox the Audix Fireball V dynamic, compact microphone comes with the added feature of a volume control knob.
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 16kHz
- Impedance: 280 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 1.5 mV/Pa @1k
- Comes with volume control knob
Whether it's on the stage or in the studio, or in front of a vocalist, speaker or snare drum, the Sontronics Solo is a great performer!
- Supercardioid dynamic microphone
- Excellent off-axis rejection
- Presence, depth and detail
- Mic clip and storage/transport pouch included
- Amazing for vocals, guitar amps and drums
- Use on stage or in the studio
- Designed, developed and made in the UK
- Frequency response: 50 Hz - 15 kHz
- Sensitivity: -50dB ±2dB
- Impedance: ≤600 Ohms
£114.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.