KRK 8 S2
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Put some proper low-end extension in your studio monitoring system with the KRK 8 S2 Subwoofer!
- 8" glass aramid composite woofer
- Bass extension to 30Hz with a max SPL of 112 dB
- Footswitch control enables/disables sub and crossover filter
- Curved design with front-firing bass port for placement flexibility
- Powerful, lightweight Class D amplification
- Optimized four-position crossover control
- Universal connectivity: XLR, 1/4” TRS, and RCA inputs and outputs
- Polarity and input sensitivity controls
- All-steel grill and 15 mm reinforced MDF enclosure provide maximum strength and protection
- Ground lift switch prevents ground loops
The brand new S-series Studio Subwoofer range are KRK's newest addition to their powerful studio subwoofers to add punchy low range frequencies to your system.
The smallest of the trio is the 8-S2 with a 8" subwoofer. With a frequency response of 35 Hz - 133 Hz and Frequency Range of 30 Hz - 205 Hz, the KRK 8s is ideal for small studios and post-production suites and also a great little space-saver!
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "KRK 8 S2" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Proel's Eikon10S is a budget active subwoofer with pro features!
- Active vented sub-woofer
- Long-excursion 10” woofer with PP cone featuring very extended response
- Precisely calculated front tuning port for greater low-frequency extension
- Stereo balanced inputs, outputs and link connectors for MONO and STEREO operation
- Optimised crossover design with hi-cut and lo-cut frequency controls
- High-headroom Class AB 150W amplifier with accurate clip limiter
- Max SPL: 110 dB
- Frequency response: 40 Hz - 150 Hz
£369.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.