KRK V4 Series 4
Active Studio Monitor Each
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The latest version of a studio classic, the KRK V4 Series 4 monitors give you the famous yellow drivers with the legendary sound
- Active studio monitor
- KRK custom-designed Kevlar tweeter
- KRK custom-designed Woven Kevlar 4" woofer
- Bi-amped Class-D amplification
- Acoustic and desk loading condition correction Low Frequency EQ's
- Mid and High Frequency EQ's
- Standby, ground lift, input sensitivity, and logo LED selectors
- Frequency response: 58Hz - 19kHz
- Max Peak SPL: 110 dB SPL
- Power Output: LF (55 Watts), HF (30 Watts), Total (85 Watts)
KRK V Series 4 nearfield studio monitors are specifically designed for audio production applications where accurate reproduction is critical. KRK worked with hundreds of pro engineers/producers/mixers to develop these groundbreaking monitors. Recording and broadcast studios as well as sound design and audio production houses will benefit from adding the V Series 4 as the go to monitor of choice.
The KRK V-Series 4 includes 49 user selectable EQ settings to ensure proper setup for room acoustics and placement anomalies as well as taste and individual preference. The KRK design team has painstakingly modelled and analysed hundreds of monitor placement and room acoustic situations to ensure that KRK delivers the most useful tools with minimal adjustments.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "KRK V4 Series 4" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
If you are in need of professional audio monitoring with extended low-frequency response, look no further than the Dynaudio LYD 7 studio monitor.
- Nearfield Monitor with 7" Woofer
- Bi-amped speaker design with 2 x 50W and state-of-the-art Class-D amplification
- Bass extension to extend or curtail the low end frequency response
- Two different tunings: one for free standing and one designed for speakers within 50 cm of wall
- Sound balance to influence the overall response of the speaker
- Frequency response: 45Hz - 21kHz
- Made in Denmark
The Genelec 8020B is widely recognised as a fantastic small monitor, and the 8000 series is used by professionals worldwide. These ones are reduced, so get in on a bargain!
- Type: Active Monitors
- Max SPL: 95dB
- Frequency Range: 59Hz - 25KHz at -6dB
- Drivers: 4" woofer, 3/4" Tweeter
- Aluminium minimum diffraction enclosure
- Reflex port design
- 1x XLR input
- Various Genelec mounts and accessories also available. For more information, <a href="http://www.reddogmusic.co.uk/contact/contact_us/", target=blank>get in touch!</a>
The Focal Shape 40 studio monitors not only look incredible, they have the sound to match, giving you all the details you need to mix
- Active studio monitor
- Low tweeter directivity for a flexible listening position
- Designed without a port allowing it to be placed near a wall
- Numerous settings for optimal integration
- Accurate control, even in the very high end
- Flax sandwich cone: controlled and articulated bass, natural and detailed lower mid-range and upper mid-range registers
- Threads for ceiling and wall mounts (fastening accessories not supplied)
- Frequency response (+/-3dB): 60 Hz - 35 kHz
- Maximum SPL (musical signal): 102dB SPL (peak @ 1m)
The Fostex RM-3 is a rack stereo powered monitor. This is the ideal solution for those with limited space such as OB vans, machine rooms etc
- Rack mount stereo monitor speaker system with built-in 10W+10W D-class amplifier and 110x40mm elongated shape speaker units.
- Accepts both Analog input (XLR & 1/4”TS phone) and Digital Input (AES/EBU).
- Headphone out for headphone monitoring. When switching from headphone out to speaker out or vice versa, the output signal fades in to avoid unexpected level difference.
- Mute switch works as total mute or -20dB attenuation
- Highly visible 26-dot LED meter (L&R) with 4-step brightness adjustment
- Flexible meter setting for both Analog and Digital inputs such as VU+Peak, VU+Peakhold, Peak+Peakhold and VU only.
- Reference level (0dB) is selectable between +4dBu and 0dBu.
- Audio characteristics can be selected between the conventional VOICE mode and new MU-SIC mode for wider frequency range music source.
The Fostex 6301ND is a compact monitor for professional project, mobile & home studios. The ND version includes digital and analogue inputs
- Compact aluminum design
- 4" full-range driver
- 25W Class-D amplifier for powerful performance
- Inputs include a 1/4" unbalanced connector and a digital AES/EBU XLR connector
- Front-panel rotary volume control
- Selector switch for left, right, or left/right
- Protection circuitry keeps the speaker operating smoothly
- Magnetically shielded for safe use near video monitors
- Multi-voltage power supply
- Auto Standby Mode engages after 25 minutes, power consumption reduced to 0.5W
Small in size featuring a 4" woofer but definitely not small in sound, enjoy outstanding Genelec performance with the 8020D grey studio monitor.
- Driver Dimensions: Woofer: 4'' / Tweeter: 0.75'' Metal Dome
- Amplifier Power: 50W Class D
- Frequency Response: 56Hz - 25kHz
- Maximum SPL: 100dB
- Connections: 1 x XLR Analog Input
- Weight: 3.2kg / 7.0lb
£369.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.