Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- Vintage sounds inspired by famous fuzz pedals of the ’60s and ’70s
- Uses advanced COSM technology to recreate classic fuzz
- BOOST control for more aggressive tone
- Road-tough BOSS metal construction
The FZ-5 is a modern pedal built for the modern guitarist, but the sounds you can get from the FZ-5 are pure retro. Looking back at the glorious rock sounds of the '60s and '70s, the FZ-5 recreates its vintage fuzz through BOSS state-of-the-art COSM technology. Recall the fuzz-filled flavors of classic pedals, such as the Maestro FZ-1A, Fuzz Face and Octavia pedals, and kick 'em into overdrive with the FZ-5's Boost knob. BOSS proprietary COSM technology allows guitar players to recreate classic fuzz BOOST control for more aggressive tone. The FZ-5 is the perfect weapon for players wanting to beef up their rigs with classic retro fuzz artillery.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Boss FZ5" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The MXR Blue Box creates a sound like no other duplicating your guitar signal two octaves down and allowing you to fuzz it up!
The DOD Carcoza Fuzz sounds exactly as brutal as you would expect for a pedal named after a lost city that appears in Lovecraftian lore.
- Variable fuzz doom machine
- Tone-sculpting hi-cut filter
- Two gain stages interact with one another via 'before' and 'after' knobs
- Two switchable gain modes
- True Bypass
- Standard 9V power supply input
- True bypass
- The Wicker switch opens up 3 high frequency filters providing a sustain that is raspy and defined
- The Tone switch completely removes the tone control, providing you with a devastating broadband Big Muff slam!
- With the Wicker switch off and the Tone switch on, you have the original Big Muff Pi
- 9 volt battery included
- Optional US96DC-200BI power supply available
There can be few sounds more iconic than the octave fuzz; get your fix with the Electro Harmonix Octavix
- Octave fuzz effect pedal
- Classic octave up + fuzztone effect pedal
- Switchable 9 and 24 volt power rails give a saggy or tight sound
- True bypass
- Volume, boost and octave controls
Great-sounding distortion, true bypass and the build quality and reputation of MXR and Dunlop, the MXR M69 Prime Distortion does the job!
- Huge '80s arena-rock tone
- Great sustain characteristics
- Rich distortion
- Highly responsive to picking dynamics and playing intensity
- Output, tone and distortion controls
- 100% analogue
- True bypass switching
Every guitarist's pedal board should have one of these. The Ibanez TS9 is a classic in every sense.
- That classic Tube Screamer tone
- Reissue of the classic "9 Series" unit
- Simple controls: Gain, tone and level
- Power: 9V battery or external 9v power supply
£93.90 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.