Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
A more affordable version of the legend that still has all the tone you want, give the clean sound of the Roland JC-40 a try!
- Guitar combo amplifier
- Legendary Roland “JC clean” tone in a small, gig-ready combo amp
- Stereo 40-watt amp with two 10-inch speakers
- Stereo input enables players to get true stereo sound with modellers and stereo effects pedals
- Signature Dimensional Space Chorus effect for expansive stereo sound
- Built-in vibrato, distortion, and reverb effects, newly evolved for modern styles
- Footswitch jacks for turning onboard effects on/off while performing
- Stereo effects loop for connecting external effects
The Roland JC-40 Jazz Chorus delivers Roland’s renowned “JC clean” tone and signature stereo chorus effect in a compact combo amp with evolved features for the modern guitarist.
Like the flagship JC-120 amp that it’s based on, the Roland JC-40 offers a classic stereo clean sound that’s a perfect palette for tone shaping with stompbox effects. Now, there’s also a true stereo input for enhanced performance with stereo effects pedals, guitar synths, amp modelling gear, and multi-effects.
In addition, the Roland JC-40’s onboard effects include newly added features and updated sounds to support the needs of today’s players.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Roland JC40" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
There is no mistaking an Orange amp both visually and sonically and this high powered solid-state amp delivers the goods big time
- Features: Two Channel, Digital Reverb.
- Controls: Clean Channel: Volume, Bass and Treble. Dirty Channel: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble and Gain. Global: Volume and Reverb.
- Output Power: 120 Watts
- Speakers: 2 x 12”, 60 Watt, 8 Ohm Voice of the World
- Extension Cabinet Option: 1 x 16 Ohm
Fender's HotRod Deluxe mk3 is a rich sounding valve combo, ideal for gigs, recording and practice, with great clean and overdrive sounds.
- 40 Watt valve combo
- 12” Celestion G12P-80 speaker (8 Ohms)
- Three channels (normal, drive, more drive)
- Controls: Presence, Reverb, Master, Middle, Bass, Treble, Drive Select Switch, Drive, Volume, Bright Switch, Standby Switch
- Internal variable bias control
- Effects loop, bright switch and Fender spring reverb
- Fitted cover and two-button footswitch included
- Inputs: Two - (1/4", Input 2 is at -6dB)
- Speaker: Jack Two 1/4" Parallel (Internal and External)
- Amp Weight: 45 lbs. (20.41 kg)
With the Blackstar Artist 15, you might have found the perfect amp that let's the character of your guitar and your pedals shine through...
- Valve combo amplifier
- 15 Watts
- 2- channels: the first from clean to the mildest of breakups, the second takes you on to a more medium overdrive sound
- New emulated speaker output design is a new benchmark for pro direct recording and for going straight to the PA
- Effects loop to allow you to connect effects pedals or other professional equipment using the return and send connections
- The footswitch provided enables you to switch between the Channel 1 and the Channel 2
- Valves: 2x ECC83 and 2x 6L6
- Controls: ISF, Bass, Middle, Treble, Reverb, Master Volume
- Speaker: 1x 12" Celestion V type
Tried, tested, suggested and implemented, the Roland Blues Cube has been honed by the some of the hardest-working players around...
- Guitar combo amplifier
- 60 W power
- Speaker 1x12"
- Controls: POWER switch, DUAL TONE switch, CH SELECT switch; [CLEAN channel] BOOST button, TONE button, VOLUME knob; [CRUNCH channel] BOOST button, TONE button, GAIN knob, VOLUME knob
- 3 band EQ
- Onboard reverb
- Connectors: INPUT HIGH/LOW jack: 1/4-inch phone type, LINE OUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type, PHONES jack: Stereo 1/4-inch phone type, FOOT SW (TIP: CH SELECT, RING: DUAL TONE) jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type, REC OUT: USB type B, AC IN jack
Rocking the incredible Blackstar sound that is becoming more and more widely used, the HT Club 40 valve combo offers a massive range of tones.
- 40 Watt valve combo
- 2xECC83, 2xEL34
- Two foot switchable channels
- 12” Celestion speaker
- Enhanced tone controls
- Patent-Applied for Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Clean voice switch
- Overdrive voice switch
- Master volume
- Digital reverb with dark/bright switch
- Speaker emulated output
- Effects loop
- 2-way footswitch included
- Cool vintage styling
The Vox AC15 Maroon Bronco is the British legend that you know and love, only with a snazzy Maroon Bronco finish.
- 15 Watts of iconic British tone
- 1 x 12” Celestion G12M Greenback speaker
- Normal and Top Boost channels
- On-board reverb
- Independent volume and tone controls for each channel
- Semi-open back cabinet design
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 602 x 265 x 456 mm / 23.70 x 10.43 x 17.95 inches
- Weight: 22 kg / 48.50 lbs.
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 702 x 265 x 556 mm / 27.64 x 10.43 x 21.89 inches
- Weight: 32.2 kg / 70.99 lbs.
£589.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.