Nord Pedal Keys 27
MIDI Pedal Board
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Great feeling wooden MIDI control floor keys combined with an easily mountable swell pedal.
- 27 keys, range C2 to D4 (MIDI note 36 to 62)
- Transmitting MIDI Channel: 3
- 10 kOhm swell pedal resistance
- Approximately 2m swell pedal cable length
- Includes MIDI cable and Clavia PSU
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Nord Pedal Keys 27" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Triple pedal compatible with Nord's Stage 2, Nord Piano 88 and Nord Piano2 HA88 models.
- Left Pedal: Una Corda
- Middle Pedal: Sostenuto
- Right Pedal: Sustain
- Traditional grand piano style pedal configuration
- 3 separate 1/4 inch jack outputs
- Compatible with FP7, RD700, and more
The EC5 is a foot controller with 5 momentary foot switches for Korg arranger keyboards.
- Foot controller for KORG Arranger keyboards
- The FC7 is a heavy-duty volume controller with 'fortissimo function,' which enables the user to accent certain parts of a performance.
The Roland KPD-70 triple pedal offers the classic pedal configuration but also allows the turning of onscreen music pages on mobile apps!
- Pedalboard for Roland FP-30 Digital Piano
- Damper, Sustain, Sostenuto
- Authentic Piano Experience
- Easy to Attach and Detach
- Elegant Design
If you are a professional player it pays to have a professional set up, get the Roland KPD-70 pedal unit for the FP-30 digital piano.
- Triple pedal - Damper, Sustain, Sostenuto
- Made for the Roland FP-30 Digital Piano
- Simple, sleek design and super easy to attach/dettach
£1274.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.