Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Add extra depth to your sound with the Orange Kongpressor, a vintage-inspired, 100% analogue compressor pedal!
- Studio quality optical compressor with ultra-smooth bloom
- 12 dB clean boost
- Internal charge pump
- transparent buffered bypass
- Volume (output lever) / Squash (compression level / release / attach / chime (high-end)
- 9V battery operation or 9V-12V DC Adapter
- 9.5 x 6.5 x 13cm
The Orange Kongpressor is an analogue Class A compression pedal which adds a stunning three dimensional quality to any rig. The pedal takes its inspiration from some of the world’s most iconic vintage optical studio units, employing a re-issue of the famous vactrol VTL5C3 optocoupler that was responsible for the sound heard on countless hit records.
At lower compression levels the Kongpressor’s effect is transparent but somehow fattening. It adds mojo and a glossy sheen to your core tone that you’ll truly miss when it’s bypassed. Even at extreme settings, the tone always remains musical with great feel under the fingers.
With controls for attack and release time, the Kongpressor can be tweaked to fine tune the transients and the bloom. The pedal’s internal charge pump doubles the headroom of the unit, so however the dials are set, the compression tracks seamlessly and remains clean across its range.
There’s also an active treble control for adding in extra chime and jangle, making the compression even more transparent. So whether you are new to compression or a seasoned studio user, it’s impossible to get a bad sound from this comp.
Of course it’s outstanding for crystal clean country pickin’, but the Kongpressor also maintains the bottom end that seems to gets lost in many compression pedals. This means it behaves impeccably with overdrive pedals or the lead channel of your amplifier, adding fullness and sustain.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Orange Kongpressor" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The MXR M291 Dyna Comp Mini will open up a whole new world of tone for your performance, better yet it will do it in a super compact way.
- Half the size of the original
- Combines classic tone and modern convenience
- Attack switch to toggle fast and slow attack times
The Black Country Customs TI Signature Boost Pedal allows will help take a classic and create a signature tone of your own!
- Low EQ
- High EQ
- Hi, mid, neutral low mid boost toggle switch
- Battery or PSU powered
- High quality switch components
One of the best selling pedals of all time! Give your solos a boost, kick your amp up a notch or match the output of different guitars!
- Adds a preset amount of gain with a single control.
- Boost your signal for lead work.
- Perfect for switching between guitars with unmatched output.
- Weight: 0.9 lbs
- Heavy-duty aluminum die casting body
- Ultra-smooth pedal movement for the utmost in comfort and control
- Adjustable pedal feel (torque)
- Pedal rubber is for comfortable play and non-slip action
- Expression pedal function
- Convenient tuner-output jack
- Compact noise suppression pedal for eliminating noise and hum in guitar and bass setups
- Unique noise detection circuit preserves the natural attack and envelope of an instrument's sound
- Threshold and Decay knobs allow for shaping the elimination/suppression as desired
- BOSS 5-year warranty
- Compact compression / sustainer pedal with high-quality circuitry
- Compresses loud signals and boosts softer signals for a smooth overall sound
- Onboard Level, Tone, Attack and Sustain controls for precise tonal shaping
- Low-noise design for super-quiet operation
- BOSS 5-year warranty
£119.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.