Small Diaphragm Condenser Mic
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- Identical acoustics to legendary CK 1
- Precise, nearly frequency independent cardioid
- Extremely accurate signal transfer and ruler-flat on-axis frequency response
- Also available as a matched stereo pair
Responding to growing demand, AKG decided to make the C 451 B with the same acoustic performance as the popular original C 451 EB + CK 1, with dramatically improved specifications. Using an extremely light diaphragm, the new C 451 B is almost totally insensitive to handling noise. Other features include an all-metal body for excellent protection from RF interference and high reliability for excellent results under almost all conditions.
The C 451 B is an excellent tool for accurately capturing signals rich in transients such as drums, instruments with a percussive sound, acoustic guitar, or for overhead miking.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "AKG C451B" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The ultimate recording bundle at a ridiculous price point! Capture high quality vocal and instrument recordings at home or in your studio.
- Great value bundle!
- 1 x CAD GXL3000SP Studio Pack (983907)
- 1 x CAD AS32 Acousti-Shield Acoustic Enclosure (793908)
Tha Avantone CK-7 is a condenser microphone that sounds great, looks great and is very versatile. Includes a shock mount and classy case!
- Type: True Condenser
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Omni, Figure 8
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000Hz +/- 3dB
- High-Pass Switch: 80Hz 6dB/octave
- Attenuation Switch: -10dB
- Power Requirement: Standard 48 Volt Phantom
- Finish: Polished Nickel Trim / Metallic Cabernet Body
The elegantly designed Avantone CR14 bi-directional (figure 8) velocity ribbon microphone offers the unique, pleasing sonic character similar to those classic ribbon mics of yesteryear!
- Ribbon Type: Dual Ribbon / Pure Aluminum / 35mm x 5mm / 2 microns thick
- Polar Pattern: Figure-8
- Magnets: Rare Earth Neodymium
- Frequency Response: 30 -15,000 Hz +/- 3dB
- Sensitivity: -52 dBv +/- 2dB Re. (0dB=1V/Pa)
- Output Impedance: <=600 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 3000 Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 145dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz)
- S/N Ratio re 1Pa : 70dB
- Included Accessories: Wooden Box & Suspension Shockmount in Metal road case
A great solution for all your recording setup, the Sontronics STC-3XL includes a great workhorse mic and accessories!
- Multi-pattern condenser microphone
- Omni, cardioid and figure of 8 polar patterns
- Onboard high-pass filter (75 Hz and 150 Hz)
- Switchable pad (0 dB, -10 dB, -20 dB)
- Sensitivity: 16 mV / Pa
- Impedance: <200 Ohms
- Equivalent noise level: 18 dB (A weighted)
- Max SPL (for 0.5% THD at 1000 Hz): 120 dB
- Includes shockmount, popshield, cable and pouch
When you bundle a great multi-pattern mic with a shockmount, pop-filter,dust cover and cable, you get the incredible Rode NT2-A studio pack!
- Studio condenser microphone and accessory bundle
- 1" diaphragm capsule
- Cardioid, omni and figure 8 patterns
- Pad and high-pass filter switches
- Dust cover
- 10-year warranty
The Aston Spirit is a vastly versatile microphone that would be an asset in anybody's studio.
- Type: Large Diaphragm Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Switchable (omni/cardioid/figure-of-eight)
- High-Pass Filter: Switchable, 80Hz
- Pad: Switchable, -10dB, -20dB
- Requires +48V phantom power
- Built-in pop filter
- Tough steel chassis
£279.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.