ROLI Lightpad M
Tactile Surface Controller
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
An update to the Lightpad Block, the ROLI Lightpad M upgrades the control surface in almost every repsect
- MIDI control surface
- Surface dimpled with 225 "microkeywaves" for tactile feedback
- Enhanced touch-responsiveness
- Brighter LED illumination
- Expanded software package including Equator Player, Tracktion Waveform, Ableton Live Lite
- Connects wirelessly with ROLI’s NOISE app
- Connectivity / Ports: USB-C port (MIDI out and power), Full MIDI compatibility over USB and Bluetooth LE, 8 BLOCKS DNA connectors
The ROLI Lightpad M is the updated version of ROLI’s award-winning Lightpad Block.
The Lightpad M's redesigned interface allows for even more precise and expressive playing. Dimpled with 225 micro-keywaves, the new Lightpad Block enhances the extraordinary tactile feedback of the original for an altogether more responsive playing experience.
Designed to control any sound from drums to cinematic atmospheres, the ROLI Lightpad M comes with an expanded suite of software including Equator Player and the Tracktion Waveform and Ableton Live Lite digital audio workstations.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "ROLI Lightpad M" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
From drum programming to DAW control, the Akai MPD232 might be the next centrepiece of your studio...
- USB pad controller and control surface
- 64-part, 32-step sequencer to control pad events
- 16 Thick Fat RGB illuminated velocity and pressure sensitive MPC pads
- 64 assignable pads accessible via 4 banks
- 8 assignable faders, 8 assignable Q-Link knobs, 8 assignable Q-Link buttons
- 72 assignable controls accessible via 3 banks
- Classic MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, 16 Level, Full Level and Tap Tempo
- iOS compatible using the Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
- MIDI In and Out jacks for controlling external gear
- Dedicated Transport controls
Whether for your DAW, or for your bespoke analogue modular, the Arturia Beatstep Pro gets you sequenced and controlled
- Studio and live sequencer
- Perfect for the DAW or the analogue synth
- 2 monophonic step sequencers
- 16-track drum sequencer (one track per pad)
- 16 Projects, each with 16x2 sequences, 16 drum sequences and a controller map
- Randomiser with Amount and Probability settings
- Real-time looper/roller touch strip
- Independent swing amount per sequence
- Touch sensitive knobs
- Connectivity: CV/GATE outputs (1 volt per octave CV, 10 volt gates), 8 drum gate outputs, Clock sync with multiple standards, MIDI In/Out with supplied MIDI adaptors, USB class compliant
Complete hands on control of your mixer and Ableton Live software. The Novation Launch Control XL MK2 controlller puts the power in your hands.
- Total integration with Ableton Live's mixer and devices
- 24 high-quality knobs with multi-colour indicators
- Combines with Launchpad to create the ultimate performance combo
- Eight 60mm faders for precision level adjustment
- Fully customisable with the included software editor
- Bus powered and no drivers needed
- 16 multi-colour buttons for immediate Track Focus and key mixer controls
- Make music out of the box with included Ableton Live Lite software and Loopmasters sample collection
Just beat it! With the Korg PadKontrol-BK in black you have a powerful and feature rich MIDI controller giving you great feel & control!
- 16 velocity-sensitive Trigger pads with LED illumination
- X-Y pad
- Two assignable knobs
- Display: 7-segment, 3-digit LED
- Memory: 16 user scene memories
- Dimensions: 12.36” (W) x 9.21” (D) x 2.17” (H)
- Weight: 2.12 lbs.
Here comes the big daddy! The Novation LaunchPad Pro offers amazing tactile control over Ableton and other software at an affordable price.
- Enhanced full color RGB LED pads
- Pressure/Velocity Sensitivity
- More buttons for mixer & playback access
- MIDI Output
- Buss powered
- New modes: Session, Note, Device, and User
The Korg nano series was already hugely popular, with the Korg nanoKey Studio, it's going to become even more so!
- Portable keyboard and control surface
- 25 velocity-sensitive keys
- Scale Guide function illuminates the keys to show recommended notes in the scale
- Easy Scale function, that lets you produce musical phrases using any keys
- Connect via USB or wirelessly
- 8 velocity-sensitive trigger pads
- Touch pad inherited from the KAOSS series
- 8 assignable knobs for controlling your DAW and plug-ins
£189.95 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.