Korg Kross 2 88
Now with fantastic improvements to sounds and workflow, the Korg Kross 2 88 is all the workhorse synthesiser you need!
- Fully-featured digital synth designed to suit any gig!
- 88 key weighted hammer action keybed
- More than 1,000 presets with a wide range of sounds and genres
- Sounds are expandable with optional libraries
- EDS-i sound engine with 134 effects. Up to 7 can be used simultaneously
- Simple front panel layout: no menu diving mid set!
- Built-in sampler with 16 pads, built-in editing and loading from SD card
- Features a cable/battery storage compartment
- Can be operated for up to 7 hours on 6 x AA batteries
- Dark blue finish
We couldn't wait for the Korg Kross 2 after the brilliant original Kross and when we finally got our hands on one, it didn't disappoint!
Whilst retaining key features from the original Kross, it's ultra-lightweight body, compact size and battery power capabilities, the new model dramatically enhances KROSS’s sounds and functionality. In addition to a total of more than a thousand preset sounds, expansion PCM memory has been added to the Korg Kross 2.
Another excellent addition is the pad sampler, perfect for creating samples or interacting with your DAW through the USB connectivity. A stylish new colour scheme has also been added to make the Kross 2's appearance match its sonic capabilities.
The intuitive layout and menu of the Korg Kross 2 make it is as useful and easy to navigate for beginners as it is for seasoned pro's. So, if you're looking for something to sample a sound, create phrases and rhythms, record your vocal or guitar whilst still being an instrument itself, look no further than the Korg Kross 2
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- FREE UK delivery with this product
- 1 year warranty
- 14-day money-back guarantee
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.