Novation Launch Control XL Mk2
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Complete hands on control of your mixer and Ableton Live software. The Novation Launch Control XL MK2 controlller puts the power in your hands.
- Total integration with Ableton Live's mixer and devices
- 24 high-quality knobs with multi-colour indicators
- Combines with Launchpad to create the ultimate performance combo
- Eight 60mm faders for precision level adjustment
- Fully customisable with the included software editor
- Bus powered and no drivers needed
- 16 multi-colour buttons for immediate Track Focus and key mixer controls
- Make music out of the box with included Ableton Live Lite software and Loopmasters sample collection
Launch Control XL is the ultimate controller for Ableton Live. It helps you focus more on your music and less on your laptop, by providing 16 buttons, 24 knobs and eight faders, all of which integrate seamlessly with Live to give you total hands-on control.
When combined with Launchpad’s intuitive 64-button grid, Launch Control XL provides extraordinary simultaneous control over Ableton Live’s session view, mixer, effects and instruments. Crafting the perfect mix has never been easier!
Just beat it! With the Korg PadKontrol-BK in black you have a powerful and feature rich MIDI controller giving you great feel & control!
- 16 velocity-sensitive Trigger pads with LED illumination
- X-Y pad
- Two assignable knobs
- Display: 7-segment, 3-digit LED
- Memory: 16 user scene memories
- Dimensions: 12.36” (W) x 9.21” (D) x 2.17” (H)
- Weight: 2.12 lbs.
From drum programming to DAW control, the Akai MPD232 might be the next centrepiece of your studio...
- USB pad controller and control surface
- 64-part, 32-step sequencer to control pad events
- 16 Thick Fat RGB illuminated velocity and pressure sensitive MPC pads
- 64 assignable pads accessible via 4 banks
- 8 assignable faders, 8 assignable Q-Link knobs, 8 assignable Q-Link buttons
- 72 assignable controls accessible via 3 banks
- Classic MPC Note Repeat, MPC Swing, 16 Level, Full Level and Tap Tempo
- iOS compatible using the Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
- MIDI In and Out jacks for controlling external gear
- Dedicated Transport controls
The Korg nano series was already hugely popular, with the Korg nanoKey Studio, it's going to become even more so!
- Portable keyboard and control surface
- 25 velocity-sensitive keys
- Scale Guide function illuminates the keys to show recommended notes in the scale
- Easy Scale function, that lets you produce musical phrases using any keys
- Connect via USB or wirelessly
- 8 velocity-sensitive trigger pads
- Touch pad inherited from the KAOSS series
- 8 assignable knobs for controlling your DAW and plug-ins
With 8 channel strips and master section the Korg nanoKontrol Studio lets you take kommand of your mix and speeds up your workflow
- Portable MIDI control surface
- Transport keys and mixer section
- 8 channel strips with fader, knob, Mute, Solo, Rec and Select switches
- Jog wheel for navigating your sessions
- Use over USB or wirelessly
Whether for your DAW, or for your bespoke analogue modular, the Arturia Beatstep Pro gets you sequenced and controlled
- Studio and live sequencer
- Perfect for the DAW or the analogue synth
- 2 monophonic step sequencers
- 16-track drum sequencer (one track per pad)
- 16 Projects, each with 16x2 sequences, 16 drum sequences and a controller map
- Randomiser with Amount and Probability settings
- Real-time looper/roller touch strip
- Independent swing amount per sequence
- Touch sensitive knobs
- Connectivity: CV/GATE outputs (1 volt per octave CV, 10 volt gates), 8 drum gate outputs, Clock sync with multiple standards, MIDI In/Out with supplied MIDI adaptors, USB class compliant
The Arturia BeatStep is the controller that will make you think "of course I need one of those, just how incredibly useful is that!"
- Compact control powerhouse
- MIDI controller and step sequencer
- 16 velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- 16 encoders
- Internal and external clocking
- CV outputs for sequencing analogue synths
- USB I/O
- MIDI output
- Transports can send MIDI CC or MMC
- Standalone MIDI or CV operation when powered via standard USB power adaptor
£149.99 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.