Chord Heavy Duty Cymbal Stand
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
A heavy duty cymbal stand that will stand up to the rough and tumble, it's the Chord heavy duty cymbal stand (as you might have expected)
- Heavy duty cymbal stand
- Notched, key-style memory lock collars
- Heavy gauge chrome plated steel
- Large diameter tubing
- Max height: 1550mm
- Weight: 4.05 kg
Heavy duty cymbal stand with 2-stage, telescopic height adjustment. Double braced tripod legs with sturdy rubber feet for grip. Ergonomic wing nuts for height and tilt adjustment with cast sprung bushes.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Chord Heavy Duty Cymbal Stand" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Mapex S400 is part of the Storm series and offers features that offers support and stability whilst being super easy to use!
- Die-cast snare basket adjuster
- Clamp-style memory lock
- Concave double-braced leg shape
- Slip-proof rubber feet
- Chrome finish
The Mapex Storm H400 hi-hat stand gives high performance for an affordable price.
- The direct-pull-chain-drive-mechanism creates a smooth and responsive feel.
- Variable tension adjustment
- Multi-sustain top cymbal felts with heavy duty felt bottom cymbal seat
- Dual-tube construction with clamp-style memory locks
- Concave double-braced leg shape with slip-proof rubber feet & retractable floor spikes
- Finish: Chrome
Mapex presents an incredible value hi-hat stand perfect for both acoustic and electronic hi-hat cymbals.
- Double Braced Legs
- Adjustable Height
- Lightweight Frame
- Includes Hi-Hat Clutch
The Roland MDH12 Pad Mount makes expanding your trigger pad collection stree-free!
- Rock-solid pad mount
- Compatible with all Roland MDS-series drum-rack harware
The Storm series Mapex B400 cymbal boom stand is stable, easy to transport and super adjustable to fit your needs.
- The multi-angle boom arm provides compact storage and transportation
- Mapex Storm 3 tier boom stand
- The hide-away boom arm provides compact storage and transportation
- Double-Braced Legs
- Multi-Sustain Cymbal Felts
- Slip-Proof rubber feet
- Big dog double braced snare stand
- Adjustable off-set with central pull
- Tilt in 2 planes plus adjustable off-set
- Double braced
- Min Working Height:14.5” / 368 mm
- Max Working Height: 22” / 559 mm
- Weight: 7.2 lbs / 3.26 kgs
£39.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.