Elektron Analog Rytm MKII
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
With reworked analogue circuitry delivering very deep and defined bass, the Analog Rytm MKII represents a major leap when it comes to beat making instruments.
- 8 drum voices
- Analogue Distortion and Compressor master FX
- Delay and Reverb send FX
- Sampling capability
- 1 GB internal sample storage on +Drive
- MIDI IN/OUT/THRU ports with DIN Sync out
- 1 × USB 2.0 High Speed port
- Live friendly Elektron sequencer
- Ultra crisp 128 × 64 OLED screen
- Fully compatible with Analog Rytm MKI projects/data
Elektron Analog Rytm MKII is an 8 voice analogue drum machine and sampler. By combining analogue drum synthesis with a digital sample engine and a sequencer, it offers vast beat sound design possibilities.
Sampling with the Analog Rytm MKII is quick and effortless and perfect for adding a customised touch to any beat. General playability is stellar thanks to the large pads, the generous amount of dedicated buttons and the quick performance controls. High bandwidth Overbridge and two expression/CV inputs for external control further strengthen the Analog Rytm MKII case.
The feel and look of the unit itself is stunning, thanks to the cast aluminium enclosure, the back-lit buttons, the hi-res encoders and the big OLED screen. All in all, the Analog Rytm MKII represents a major leap when it comes to beat making instruments.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.
- One of the oldest electronic instruments
- Moving hands controls pitch and volume
- Authentic adaptation of original Theremin design
- Designed for ruggedness and portability
- Antennas are nickel-plated 3/8" brass tube and cabinets are furniture-grade hardwood
- Finished with a custom Moog stain
- Pre-assembled (kit version also available)
A unique and expressive instrument with a haunting sound. The Moog Etherwave Theremin perfectly captures the feel of one of the earliest electronic instruments.
- Pitch & Volume CV Outputs
- Gate Output
- Five-octave pitch range
- Nickel-plated 3/8" brass tube Antennas
- POWER rocker switch - switches on and off the AC power to theremin
- AUDIO OUT - standard 1/4" phone jack, which delivers line level output to your amplifier
- PITCH rotary control, for adjusting the response of the pitch antenna
- VOLUME rotary control, for adjusting the response of the volume antenna
- WAVEFORM rotary control, for adjusting the waveform of the audio output
- BRIGHTNESS rotary control, for adjusting the brightness of the audio output
- POWER INPUT - receptacle for the special AC adapter that comes with the Etherwave. This is the 220 volt version for Europe.
- ANTENNA CONNECTORS - threaded connectors which allow the antennas to be removed for travel
Could this be the greatest make music now synth ever? Put the analogue paraphonic Novation Circuit Mono Station in your hands and find out!
- Analogue synthesiser meets groovebox
- Two oscillators that can be split for separate parts using paraphonic mode
- Three onboard sequencers - one for each oscillator and a modulation sequencer for more complex, evolving patterns
- 32 velocity sensitive pads let you compose and jam on the fly - a choice of 16 scale types let you explore new modes with freedom
- Use the external input, onboard filter and analogue signal path to turn tame external audio into snarling sources of inspiration.
- Use the CV/Gate, CV mod and MIDI In, Out and Thru ports for connecting and controlling additional gear
- Oscillators offer a choice of sawtooth, triangle, square and sample + hold shapes, plus you get a sub oscillator, ring modulation and noise generation for all the raw material to you need to create your sounds
- The 4x8 modulation matrix lets you route from the LFO (four waveshapes), envelope, sequencer or velocity, enabling complex modulation for pitch, pulse-width, amp, filter, distortion or CV
The Modal 002R is a rackmount version of the Modal 002, a premium quality hybrid polysynth which offers the best mix of analogue and digital
- NCO oscillators offer traditional waveforms with a range of digital tones as well
- Fully analogue signal path after the oscillator section
- Rich sounding and versatile analogue transistor ladder filter
- 8 discrete voices with mutli timbral operation
- Extensive modulation options, all accessible from the front panel
- 12 track, 12 row, 32 step sequencer and highly featured arpeggiator
Perhaps the most-incredible value way to get back to hardware production, the Korg Electribe EMX 2 is a synth and drum powerhouse!
- Music production sequencer
- Using the 16 pads placed on the front of the unit, you can create patterns intuitively while actually hearing and seeing the sounds
- Familiar from the kaossilator is the "touch scale" function that lets anyone perform without wrong notes, just by moving a finger across the touch pad
- For the electribe, KORG designed a synth engine that gives you the maximum sound-creating freedom and the fastest sound production. The 409 oscillator waveforms include analog modeling and PCM. The analog modeling synth engine provides a broad variety ranging from simple basic waveforms to complex combinations such as dual, unison, sync, ring modulation, and cross modulation
- The PCM sound engine provides mainly rhythm sounds, but also covers multisamples for keyboard
- The filters at the heart of the sound-shaping capabilities are inherited directly from the KingKORG
- Transform inspiration into a creative production. KORG has collaborated with Ableton to offer a new music production workflow that combines the best of hardware and software
A 21st century re-imagining of the legendary TB303, the Roland Aira TB3 is a pint-sized synth bass revolution.
- Pressure sensitive touch pad keyboard
- Powerful synth-bass groovebox
- Step sequencer and live performance mode
- ACB technology models original TB303 components
- Tempo control, shuffle & touch tempo
- 134 powerful presets, including original TB303 sounds
- Robust, ergonomic design
£1260.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.