Jim Dunlop DVP3 Volume X
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
More than 'just' a volume pedal, the Jim Dunlop DVP3 Volume (X) pedal has incredible on-stage versatility
- Volume pedal
- Pedalboard-friendly form factor
- Reverse heel/toe functions with internal switch
- Volume, FX, output and tuner jacks
Create incredibly smooth volume swells or control your effect pedal parameters with the Dunlop DVP3 Volume X. Small and pedalboard-friendly, the DVP3 is solidly-built and ready for the road. It’s housed in an aluminum chassis with aggressive non-slip tread and comes equipped with our patent-pending Band Drive for a smooth range of motion without the fear of breakage or change in feel or range. For maximum comfort and precision, the DVP3’s rocker tension is fully adjustable.
When using the Dunlop DVP3 as an expression pedal, you can use the internal pot to set the minimum level of the parameter you’re controlling with the rocker. If you want to reverse the function of the heel-down and toe-down positions, the DVP3 has an internal switch that allows you to do so.
Along with Volume, FX and Output jacks, the DVP3 also features a convenient Tuner output for silent tuning onstage.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Jim Dunlop DVP3 Volume X" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Black Country Customs TI Signature Boost Pedal allows will help take a classic and create a signature tone of your own!
- Low EQ
- High EQ
- Hi, mid, neutral low mid boost toggle switch
- Battery or PSU powered
- High quality switch components
It's a Dyna Comp, but better. Get the CSP102SL MXR Dyna Comp Script on your board and get the sound right at source!
- Compressor pedal
- Classic sound with modern upgrades
- Quieter operation, greater transparency, and increased dynamic range
- Output and sensitivity controls
- Bypass status LED and AC power jack
The MXR M291 Dyna Comp Mini will open up a whole new world of tone for your performance, better yet it will do it in a super compact way.
- Half the size of the original
- Combines classic tone and modern convenience
- Attack switch to toggle fast and slow attack times
One of the best selling pedals of all time! Give your solos a boost, kick your amp up a notch or match the output of different guitars!
- Adds a preset amount of gain with a single control.
- Boost your signal for lead work.
- Perfect for switching between guitars with unmatched output.
- Weight: 0.9 lbs
Not enough space on your pedal board for a volume pedal? No excuses with the Boss FV30H
- Space-saving volume pedals with rugged aluminum die-cast body designs
- Silky feel with smooth pivot for maximum control
- Tuner out jack (FV-30H)
- FV-30H for direct connection to high-impedance gear like electric guitars
- Width: 80 mm
- Depth: 192 mm
- Height: 58 mm
- Weight: 840 g
- Compact compression / sustainer pedal with high-quality circuitry
- Compresses loud signals and boosts softer signals for a smooth overall sound
- Onboard Level, Tone, Attack and Sustain controls for precise tonal shaping
- Low-noise design for super-quiet operation
- BOSS 5-year warranty
£134.99 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.