CKK Electronic Royal Fuzz Modern Fuzz B-Stock
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
This is a B-Stock item. Please note that B-Stock items are either ex display, ex repair, or have previously been returned by another customer. However, they all come with a 1-Year Warranty and a 14-day Money-Back Guarantee. B-Stock items may not include all original accessories and packaging. The image shown is a stock image of a new product and may not represent the condition of the B-Stock item. If you would like more information on the exact condition of any B-Stock item, please click here or call us on 0131 229 8211.
Can't decide between a fuzz or distortion pedal? Now you can get both and all in between with the CKK Electronics Royal Fuzz Guitar Pedal
- Modern Fuzz Distortion, combines the features of Fuzz and Distortion.
- The Tone in Low Frequency is Closer to Fuzz; The Tone in High Frequency is Closer to Distortion
- Sweep Frequency Tone Adjustment
- Equipped with MID SELECT Circuit and STYLE SELECT Circuit
- It is suitable for playing various styles of music
The CKK Royal Fuzz is a modern fuzz distortion. The difference between the Royal Fuzz and other classic fuzz pedals is that the Royal Fuzz combines the features of both fuzz and distortion, it has different features of tone in different frequency bands. In the low frequency band, the tone is fleshy and overstated with the characteristics of a fuzz tone. In the high frequency band, the tone has a fine sense of particles and rich overtones like distortion. The tone adjustment mode is sweepable. When rotating the TONE knob, you can get a series of changes. So, by adjusting TONE knob, you can get a tone just like from several different effects. In addition, CKK designed a MID BOOST switch and a STYLE switch. When the MID BOOST switch is on, the tone of Royal Fuzz is close to distortion, you can slightly adjust the low frequency and high frequency through the STYLE switch, this subtle change is very useful to the fuzz tone.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "CKK Electronic Royal Fuzz Modern Fuzz B-Stock" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Come on! It's got a toggle switch labelled muscle! What more do you need! Check out the incredible distortion of the CKK Flaming Lips.
- Distortion effect pedal
- Classic, thick, US -style distortion tones
- Large, low-end response
- Presence and High-Mid controls let you cut through the mix
- Gain and Volume controls let you dial in the right amount of crunch with the right output
- Muscle switch changes the sound in the mid-frequency, perfect for solos!
Classic amp tones at your feet with all the controls you need to make it yours - plug in through the CKK Lunar Drive today!
- Overdrive effect pedal
- Puts the sound of overdriven vintage valve amps in your setup
- Volume and drive controls let you dial in the dirt and the output...
- ... Bass and treble controls let you dial in the tone
- Toggle switch gives you a choice of three styles of character - Symmetrical, Asymmetrical or Symmetrical Silica
- For the sound of an amp whose name might rhyme with 'humble' check out the CKK Lunar Drive
Inspired by the vintage Klon Centaur, the Electro Harmonix Soul Food overdrive pedal takes you from boost to full saturation
- Guitar overdrive pedal
- Takes you from clean boost to heavy overdrive
- Inspired by the original Klon Centaur pedal whose prices have been driven out of reach by collectors
- Superb touch sensitivity, response, headroom and definition have made the Soul Food a must have for players who put a premium on tone
- Volume, drive and treble controls
- Incredible-sounding distortion pedal with unique dual-gain circuitry
- Provides super-long sustain and heavy mids and lows like a stack of overdriven amps
- Three-band EQ with semi-parametric Mid control offers a wide range of extreme distortion textures
- A must-have pedal for any hard rock or metal guitarist
- BOSS 5-year warranty
- Everything from sweet singing overdrive to massive distortion crunch
- Output, tone and distortion controls
- Heavy-duty casing
- Singing sustain with attitude
- Crushing distortion
- Adjustable tone
- 9-volt battery included
- Optional 9DC-100 power supply available
£75.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.