Fishman Loudbox Artist
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The FIshman Loudbox Artist combines a super lightweight design without compromising on that legendary Fishman tone!
- Two mic/instrument channels accept 1/4” or XLR sources
- Input channels feature 3-band EQ and feedback controls
- Auxiliary stereo input with level control and 1/4” and 1/8” connectors
- Dual digital effects section, with independent channel and effects level
- Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Echo, and Slap Echo effects
- Channel Mute to silence both input channels
- Foot Switch input for remote muting of input channels, or Chorus, Flanger, and Slap Echo effects
- Headphone output
The Loudbox Artist packs 120 watts of ultra-clean, bi-amplified acoustic power, and enhanced features into an incredibly lightweight and portable package.
The Loudbox Artist features two versatile channels that can each accept an instrument or mic input. Fishman’s legendary tone and feedback-fighting controls, plus a dual-effects section, make the Loudbox Artist a great choice for the seriously active musician.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Fishman Loudbox Artist" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Introduced at NAMM 2017, the Boss Acoustic Singer Live takes the acclaimed harmony processing into a great-sounding acoustic amplifier
- Professional acoustic amplifier with premium sound and features
- 60–watt bi-amp design with custom-designed 6.5-inch woofer and dome tweeter
- Dual channels with discrete analogue input electronics and three-band EQ
- Dedicated guitar channel with Acoustic Resonance to restore natural tone to stage guitars with piezo pickups
- Mic channel with phantom power and ¼-inch/XLR combo input for connecting a vocal/guitar microphone or second instrument source
- Chorus effect on guitar channel, delay/echo effect on mic channel, and independent reverb on both channels
- Harmony function automatically creates smooth and accurate vocal harmonies via real-time key/chord analysis of the guitar input
- Built-in looper for practising, developing ideas, and enhancing live performances
- Independent anti-feedback controls on each channel
- Dual XLR DI jacks assignable to outputting individual channels (direct or post-effects) or both channels mixed together
- 30 W + 30 W stereo amps
- Guitar and XLR* Mic/Line channels
- Chorus, reverb, delay, three-band EQ, Anti-Feedback
- Aux input, stereo XLR out, DI out, sub-woofer out
- Carrying case included
- 30 watts (15W+15W) of natural, stereo acoustic sound through twin speakers
- Runs on AC power or eight AA batteries (accepts rechargeable NiMH types)
- Dual-channel configuration: Guitar and Mic/Line channel
- Reverb, chorus, and ambience effects (Ambience adds spatial, 3D-type depth to the sound)
- Phrase Looper with 40 seconds of record time
- Stereo AUX input (connect MP3/CD players, etc), headphone output
- Anti-feedback function
- Built-in tilt-back stand
- Removable battery cartridge for easy battery replacement
- Lightweight yet powerful featuring state-of-the-art neodymium speaker technology
- Stereo 2-way speaker system provides full-range performance
- Natural stereo acoustic sound
- 90 watts of stereo power (45W+45W)
- Dual channels: Guitar input (Piezo/Magnetic) and phantom-powered Mic/Line input
- Roland’s famous stereo multi-band chorus with WIDE mode, plus reverb/delay
- Anti-feedback control feature
- Convenient onboard tilt stand; speaker stand mountable
- Quality carrying case included
The smallest in the Loudbox range, the Fishman Loudbox Mini gives an impressive 60 watts of power and delivers clear acoustic tone.
- Digital Reverb and Chorus effects
- 1/4" and 1/8" auxiliary inputs
- Mix D.I. output
- Power: 60 watts with Master Volume
- 6.5" woofer, 1" soft dome tweeter
- 10° built-in tilt
The Roland AC40 acoustic amp is just what you need to take your songwriting and performing live!
- Compact stereo amp for acoustic guitarists and singer/songwriters
- Dual custom-designed 6.5-inch speakers deliver impressive sound levels with superior projection
- Stereo chorus and reverb effects for rich, spacious sound
- Dual channels: GUITAR (1/4-inch input) and MIC/LINE (XLR/TRS input), each with three-band EQ and independent effects controls
- AUX IN with level control for connecting music players
- Mono/stereo LINE OUT for interfacing with inhouse PA sound systems and recording devices
- Automatic anti-feedback function controls troublesome feedback during live performances
£464.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.