Red Witch Seven Sisters Eve Tremolo
Tremolo Effect Pedal
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Put everything from gentle movement to deep chops in your sound with the Red Witch Eve Tremolo pedal
- Tremolo effect pedal
- Super compact
- Speed and depth controls
- Internal gain trimmer – boost gain above unity
- Jack sockets mounted on top side
- True bypass
- Use either internal rechargeable battery or standard 9 volt DC wallwart supply
- Dimensions: 90mm x 30mm x 45mm
Eve’s tremolo tone is delicate, musical and hypnotic.
Able to offer everything from a light pulse to a deep throb, Eve encapsulates the idea of a simple, super musical sounding trem. Utterly mesmerising.
Seven years in conception and finally realised in 2011, Eve’s siblings: the Seven Sisters, are a revolutionary new concept in the realm of guitar effects pedals. The world’s first rechargeable guitar pedals – the Sisters feature a Lithium Ion cell (like that found in your cell phone or digital camera) and internal charging circuitry.
Simply connect Eve to a regular guitar pedal power supply, charge her for four hours and Voila! 120 hours of actual use!
The Speed dial controls……. Tremolo speed. Depth controls…….. Tremolo depth.
An internal trim offers an overall gain control – allowing an optional signal boost.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Red Witch Seven Sisters Eve Tremolo" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Not enough space on your pedal board for a volume pedal? No excuses with the Boss FV30H
- Space-saving volume pedals with rugged aluminum die-cast body designs
- Silky feel with smooth pivot for maximum control
- Tuner out jack (FV-30H)
- FV-30H for direct connection to high-impedance gear like electric guitars
- Width: 80 mm
- Depth: 192 mm
- Height: 58 mm
- Weight: 840 g
One of the best selling pedals of all time! Give your solos a boost, kick your amp up a notch or match the output of different guitars!
- Adds a preset amount of gain with a single control.
- Boost your signal for lead work.
- Perfect for switching between guitars with unmatched output.
- Weight: 0.9 lbs
- Compact compression / sustainer pedal with high-quality circuitry
- Compresses loud signals and boosts softer signals for a smooth overall sound
- Onboard Level, Tone, Attack and Sustain controls for precise tonal shaping
- Low-noise design for super-quiet operation
- BOSS 5-year warranty
- Compact noise suppression pedal for eliminating noise and hum in guitar and bass setups
- Unique noise detection circuit preserves the natural attack and envelope of an instrument's sound
- Threshold and Decay knobs allow for shaping the elimination/suppression as desired
- BOSS 5-year warranty
- Special 2-in/2-out design enables direct control of stereo keyboards and stereo effects units
- Minimum Volume knob lets you set minimum volume at any level you desire
- Convenient Tuner Out jack enables speedy tuning on stage
The MXR M291 Dyna Comp Mini will open up a whole new world of tone for your performance, better yet it will do it in a super compact way.
- Half the size of the original
- Combines classic tone and modern convenience
- Attack switch to toggle fast and slow attack times
£89.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.