Roland 530 Dual VCA Module B-Stock
VCA Module for Eurorack
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
This is a B-Stock item. Please note that B-Stock items are either ex display, ex repair, or have previously been returned by another customer. However, they all come with a 1-Year Warranty and a 14-day Money-Back Guarantee. B-Stock items may not include all original accessories and packaging. The image shown is a stock image of a new product and may not represent the condition of the B-Stock item. If you would like more information on the exact condition of any B-Stock item, please click here or call us on 0131 229 8211.
With plenty of audio input points, as well as plenty of CV inputs, the Roland 530 Dual VCA could be quite a node in your modular patches
- Dual amplifier module for Eurorack systems
- Switchable linear and exponential designs
- 3-input mixer per VCA
- 3-input CV mixer per VCA
The Roland 530 Dual VCA (voltage controlled Amplifier) features two independent voltage controlled amplifiers for controlling the loudness of audio signals. Each VCA has three sliders for an audio input mixer, three sliders to mix CV inputs, and a selector switch for linear or exponential response modes.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Roland 530 Dual VCA Module B-Stock" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Mutable Instruments Frames might be a digitally-controlled VCA, but when you look at what it can do, things can get insteresting...
- 4-channel VCA for Eurorack systems
- Analogue VCAs under digital control
- Use as an attenuator, VCA, mixer, CV source and more
- Control using a technique inspired by computer animation
- The sort of module that really is just limited by your imagination and how many patch cables you have!
- Width: 18 HP
- Current draw: +12V: 90mA ; -12V: 30mA
Deceptively simple, but incredibly powerful, the Rebel Technology Mix 04 VCA Matrix facilitates complex patching without compromising sound.
- 4-in/4-out VCA matrix module
- Rebel Technology analogue bus allows you to create custom mix buses by combining Rebel Mix modules.
- High quality Blackmer VCAs throughout create patch flexibility without sacrificing audio quality
- Size: 10HP wide, 35mm deep
- Power: 110mA @12V
VCAs are a key part of your modular system, make sure you're covered with the 4 of them in only 8HP with the ALM Tangle Quartet quad VCA!
- Voltage controlled amplifier modular for Eurorack
- 4 high quality clean bleed free linear VCAs
- Utilises 2164 VCA IC’s for high performance with low noise and low signal distortion
- DC coupled inputs and non inverting outputs to support both audio and non audio signals
- Normalised attenuation controls allow for manual mixer like operation with no control signal patched
- Combined mix and individual outputs
- Reverse polarity protection
- Width: 8 HP
- Current draw: Approx 80 mA
Let the evenings draw in, close the curtains, and get to work patching the Mutable Instruments Blinds Quad Polariser module
- 4-channel signal polariser module for Eurorack systems
- Like a VCA, except that a negative control voltage will cause the output signal to be inverted, instead of being silenced
- Great for drones and feedback patches when used with audio...
- ... or for scaling and offsetting control voltages
- All inputs DC-coupled
- All inputs handle audio-rate signals
- CV offset range: +/- 5V
- Gain scale: linear, a +5V CV translates to a gain of 1
- Width: 12 HP
- Current draw: +12V: 70mA ; -12V: 70mA
The XAOC Devices Tallin VCA Module is a dual voltage controlled amp with some exciting features!
- Discrete core analog VCA circuitry
- Simultaneous linear and exponential voltage control
- DC-coupled for control voltage processing
- Multi-color signal level indication
- Two distinct amp overdrive characteristics
The Make Noise ModDemix is a super fast VCA, ring modulator and summing mixer and more in a very small package
- Unique balanced modulator circuit turns OFF around zero volts at the Carrier/ Control INput, making the circuit behave well as a VCA
- STRENGTH is a Combo Knob, with nothing patched to STRENGTH CV IN, it works as a standard panel control, setting Level. With signal patched to STRENGTH CV IN, it works as an attenuator, setting the strength of the modulation
- Both circuits feed a summing stage, allowing the module to be used as a voltage controlled mixer
- AUXiliary IN allows for the stacking of multiple modDemix and/ or Optomix to create larger mixes
- Able to introduce warm distortions to audio signals, sounds like no other VCA or Ring Mod
- MAX BLINKENLIGHTS, 8 LEDs packed into a small 6hp module
- Width: 6hp
- Max Depth: 24mm
£299.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.