Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Leave your feet free to keep the beat and put your on the fly loops in your hands with the Boss RC-505 Loop Station
- Tabletop Loop Station that can be operated with the hands, perfect for beatboxers, vocalists, and club performers
- Five simultaneous stereo phrase tracks, with dedicated controls and independent volume faders
- Wide range of Input FX and Track FX for processing loops, including DJ and sampler-style effects
- Independent play mode and tempo sync settings enable a flexible combination of track behaviors and advanced performance options
- 99 phrase memories, each containing five phrase tracks, custom effects/playback settings, and more
- 85 onboard rhythm patterns, including odd-measure beats
- External control via MIDI and optional footswitches or expression pedal
- USB for phrase import/export with computers; USB audio/MIDI functionality for integration with DAW software
- XLR mic input with phantom power, mono/stereo instrument inputs, and stereo AUX input
Beatboxers, singers, and club performers, your Loop Station has arrived: introducing the Boss RC-505, a unique and powerful live performance tool that’s perfect for next-generation loop artists.
In a compact device that's perfect for the tabletop, you have easy hands-on control of five stereo phrase tracks and various loop playback behaviours, plus INPUT FX and TRACK FX that deliver a wide range of real-time processing options for dynamic, expressive sound creation.
Just plug in a mic, instrument, or other audio source, and then ride the intuitive panel controls to build and mix some amazing loops! The Boss RC-505 can be hooked into your computer via USB, as well as offering additional control using external pedals and MIDI, opening a world of advanced looping possibilities for all types of musicians.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.
The Boss RC300 is the ultimate looper pedal, offering 3 stereo tracks, an expression pedal, and a frankly silly 3 hours of recording time.
- Three stereo tracks with dedicated footswitches and controls for each
- Dedicated fader per track
- Expression pedal for effects control in real time
- Up to three hours of internal recording and 99 onboard memories
- 16 onboard effects optimized for looping
- XLR Microphone input with phantom power
- USB storage; import/export WAV files
From the people who took looping in a whole new direction with the RC505, comes the compact, yet still fully-featured Boss RC-202!
- Compact tabletop looper module
- Two concurrent stereo tracks
- Dedicated controls for each track
- Four input and four track effects available simultaneously
- 64 phrase memories to store loops and effects settings ready for instant recall
- Control via MIDI or external footswitches and expression pedals
- XLR mic input with phantom power, mono/stereo instrument inputs and stereo aux input
- 17 onboard rhythm patterns
- USB connection for loop import and export
With mic and instrument inputs, you'll be creating your perfect accompaniment in no time with the Boss RC30 Dual Track Looper
- Twin pedal design gives you incredible foot-based control of your loops
- Onboard effects allow you to process your loops within the pedal to create your perfect sound
- Independent volume faders for the loops ensures you can find the perfect balance
- USB connection for easy connection to your computer to move loops to and from the pedal
The intuitive design of the Vox Lil Looper allows effortless looping guitar and mic performances with killer effects!
- Intuitive dual pedal design
- Record for a total of 90 seconds on two independent loops
- Overdubbing with Undo/Redo
- Add infinite layers with SOS recording capabilities
- Loop Quantize creates phrases that automatically loop on the beat
- 12 Effects including: overdrive, chorus, phaser and acoustic simulator
- Optional VFS2 can turn effects on/off, stops loops, or erase a phrase
Create everything from layered soundscapes to simple backing tracks with the Boss RC3 looper pedal
- Compact looper in the stage-ready Boss compact pedal format!
- Massive internal memory with up to three hours of stereo recording time - store a whole backing track if you need to!
- 99 onboard memories for storing loops
- USB 2.0 port allows you to connect to a PC and import/export WAV audio
- Rhythm guide with real drums
- Runs on a single 9-volt battery or optional AC power supply
- True stereo I/O
The new standard in looping, the affordable and incredibly versatile Boss RC1 looper deserves a space at your feet!
- Limited edition version of the compact looper pedal
- Straightforward and easy to operate
- Newly designed loop indicator displays the current loop mode (Rec/Overdub/Play)
- Runs on a single 9-volt alkaline battery (approximately 4.5 hours of battery life)
- Can be used with an optional AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- 12 minutes of stereo recording time
- Stereo inputs and outputs
- Flexible external footswitch options
- Recorded phrase is retained in memory even after the RC-1 is turned off
£384.00 inc VAT
Pre-order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.