Orange Rocker 32
guitar amp combo
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Orange Rocker 32 combo is an all-valve stereo guitar amp in a compact and portable combo format!
- All valve twin channel 2×10” stereo guitar amp combo
- Valve buffered mono or stereo effects loop
- Half power mode
- 30W / 15W (15W-A-side or 7.5W-A-side, switchable)
- Preamp: 4 X ECC83/12AX7 & 2 X ECC81/12AT7
- Poweramp: 4 X EL84
- 2 X Orange Voice of the World gold label 10”
With the Rocker 32, Orange have nailed the perfect pedal amp. It’s an all-valve stereo guitar amp in a compact and portable combo format, which makes it truly special.
The Rocker 32 can be run just like a ‘normal’ combo – straight in or with standard mono effects loop connections. You’ll soon realise it is a serious amplifier in its own right and has classic Orange mojo in abundance. Its 2×10” configuration means a full and fat delivery whilst keeping the footprint small. There’s even some clever circuitry under the hood to give the amp a wider spread of sound than most regular twin speaker combos.
At the heart of the Rocker 32, though, is its stereo effects loop which opens up a world of limitless possibilities for your pedalboard. If you’re into epic panning delays and massive soundscapes, connect the Rocker 32 for full stereo operation for enormously spatial tones that wash over the audience. If you’re more old-school, you can patch your pedals in ‘wet/dry’ mode, with your effects appearing on one speaker and your clean guitar tone on the other. This makes for great separation and clarity on stage.
The front end of the Rocker 32 is one-of-a-kind. The Natural channel features just one control (Volume), and has been carefully voiced to bring out every nuance of different guitars, pickups and pedal combinations. There is plenty of clean headroom here but this channel also loves to be hit with overdrive and distortion stomps.
The Dirty channel has a more familiar look to it with a three band EQ, gain and master volume controls, and can be set clean or adjusted for different flavours of British crunch. There’s also a handy half power mode to drop the volume level if you like to push the EL84 output valves a bit harder for more saturation. This switches the Rocker 32 from the full 30 Watts (15W a side) down to a more home-friendly 15 Watts (7W a side).
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.
A whole load of vintage 2x12 tone, packaged in a classic cabinet and built in NY, try the Supro 1688T Big Star on for size!
- Valve guitar combo amplifier
- All-tube vintage Supro circuit
- 2 Channels with Parallel Link
- Tube Tremolo with footswitch jack
- 2 x 12” Supro DT12 speakers
- 25-Watts Cathode Bias
- 4x 12AX7EH valves and 2x 6973 power tubes
- Blue Rhino Hide Tolex
- Assembled in Port Jefferson, NY – USA
If you're looking for the perfect back end for your pedals, or just looking for a great amp, take ten minutes with the Fender Landau DeVille
- Valve guitar amplifier combo
- 60 Watts power
- Dual 12" Celestion V-Type speakers
- Two separate volumes with clean boost on volume two
- Internal variable bias control
- Effects loop, bright switch and Fender spring reverb
- Fitted cover and two-button footswitch included
Loud, clean and so classic, the Vox AC30 in Maroon Bronco has everything that you love about the standard AC30 but with a swish Maroon Bronco finish.
- 30 Watts of iconic British tone
- 2 x 12” Celestion G12M Greenback speaker
- Normal and Top Boost channels
- On-board reverb and tremolo
- Independent volume and tone controls for each channel
- Semi-open back cabinet design
Two channels, vintage Fender Vibrato and a tube rectifier for those classic amp sounds - try the Fender 68 Custom Deluxe today!
- Valve guitar combo amplifier
- 22 Watts power (into 8 Ohms)
- Two channels: Custom and Vintage
- Controls: Custom Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass; Vintage Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb,Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
- Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two Custom and Two Vintage)
- Pre Amp Tubes: 4 x 12AX7, 2 X 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6
- Cabinet Material: Birch/Pine
- Rectifier: Tube (1 x 5AR4)
- 30 Watts 2 x 12" Celestion G12M Greenback Speakers / Effects Loop
- Output Power: 30 Watts RMS into 16 Ohms
- Speaker: 2 x 12" 8 ohm Celestion G12M Greenback
- Inputs: Normal input jack (high and low), Top Boost input jack (high and low), FX RETURN jack, Footswitch jack
- Outputs: External loudspeaker jack, Extension loudspeaker jack, FX SEND jack
- Options: VFS2A Footswitch
The standard version with a Greenback was already great - I bought one myself - but the Alnico Blue of the Vox AC15C1X is simply superb!
- All-valve 15-watt combo
- Twin channel design provides Normal and Top Boost tone
- Treble & Bass controls
- Gain and Master Volume allow for warm overdrive at any level
- Tremolo & spring Reverb effects
- External and extension speaker output jacks
- Celestion Alnico Blue speaker
£899.00 inc VAT
Pre-order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.