MXR M169 Carbon Copy
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
From country slapback to Floydian soundscapes, the MXR M169 Carbon Copy Delay will get you there
- Up to 600 ms Delay Time
- Completely Analogue Signal Path
- True Hardwire Bypass
Go from crisp "bathroom" slap echoes to epic, Gilmouresque delays with the MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay. Featuring 600ms of delay time with optional modulation, and a three-knob layout that controls Delay, Mix, and Regen. In addition, there are two internal trim pots that offer user-adjustable width and rate control of the modulation for even more tonal options. All done by a completely analog audio path for authentic rich, warm analog delay—made possible only by old-school analog bucket brigade technology.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.
From its vintage roots, to its custom mods and expression pedal input, the Boss DM2W Waza Craft pedal is the new analogue delay standard!
- Vintage analogue delay pedal
- Special edition Waza Craft pedal delivers the ultimate BOSS tone experience
- True reproduction of the vintage DM-2 Delay sound
- Premium all-analogue circuit with BBD (bucket brigade) delay line
- Standard mode for authentic DM-2 tone with 20-300 ms delay time
- Custom mode provides warm-yet-clear delay sound and over twice the delay time
- Expression pedal input for foot control of delay time
- Two output jacks allow separate output of delay and direct sounds
Looking for a delay pedal that offers sounds that little bit different to the crowd? You may have found your inspiration with the Boss TE2 Tera Echo Delay
- Next-generation BOSS compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing, realised with proprietary technology and custom DSP
- Rich, spacious echo and ambience effects
- Dramatically enhances the direct tone, but never overwhelms it
- Freeze function holds the ambient sound for lead backing and sound effects
- Ultra-responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
- Wide range of sound adjustment with simple controls
- Mono/stereo input and output
The Boss DD7 is the last delay pedal you'll ever need to buy; massive delay time and a range of delay types all in a sturdy compact pedal.
- Expanded delay time, up to 6.4 seconds
- Modulation Delay mode offers natural, chorus-type sounds
- Analog Delay mode models the classic warm BOSS DM-2 analog delay sound
- Tap tempo controllable via external footswitch
- Delay time, feedback, and effect level can be controlled via external Expression pedal (sold separately)
- Up to 40 seconds of recording for sound on sound (Hold mode)
Don't just make do with the reverb on your amp, make it a bit special with the Boss RV6 reverb pedal!
- Compact and versatile reverb pedal with rich, expansive sound
- Dial in sophisticated, top-level reverb tones quickly with simple controls
- Newly developed studio-grade algorithms powered by cutting-edge BOSS technology
- Eight sound modes provide a diverse range of ready-to-play reverb effects
- Shimmer, Dynamic, and Delay+Reverb modes deliver lush, immersive textures sought by modern players
- Input for controlling reverb level with an optional expression pedal
- Supports mono or stereo operation
- Thirty types of delay effects, ranging from vintage to standards to originals
- Precision modeling of vintage delay effects such as analog BBD devices and tape echo
- Numerous original types such as Dual Delay and Distortion Delay offer new expressive power
- Stereo Looping can capture up to 28 seconds; multiple variations and types
- Combine Loop and Delay effects simultaneously for exciting performances
- Thirty diverse rewritable preset programs, ready for immediate use
- Delay time is adjustable in 1 ms steps, to a maximum of four seconds
- Easy access to multiple parameters allows the creation of complex effects
- All parameters can be controlled using an expression pedal [optional]
- Sync Mode allows poly-rhythmic effects to be created quickly and easily
- Seamless Program Change feature ensures smooth transitions
- Advanced Bypass function with decay avoids abrupt effect cut-offs
- High-quality 24-bit/48 kHz audio sampling rivals professional equipment
- Diecast metal body stands up to hard use on stage
- Stereo Inputs; Stereo Outputs (all 1/4")
The Anasounds Utopia is a tape-echo style delay with modulation, perfect for giving your tone a bit of movement
- Tape-echo style delay pedal
- Switchable modulation for a warm, vintage sound
- Up to 400 ms delay time, but can be increased to 600 ms via internal control
- External controls: Mix, repeat, delay, modulation switch
- Internal controls: Tone, rate and depth controls to fine-tune the modulation effect; more controls offers up to 600 ms delay
£159.99 inc VAT
Pre-order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.