Electro Harmonix Big Muff PI
Distortion Sustainer Pedal
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- Singing sustain with attitude
- Crushing distortion
- Adjustable tone
- 9-volt battery included
- Optional 9DC-100 power supply available
The pedal that started it all The distortion countless musicians such as Hendrix and Santana relied on for its rich, creamy, violin-like sustain. A timeless piece, the Big Muff has been defining the sound of rock guitar for the past 30 years. From Pink Floyd to the Chemical Brothers to Korn, everyone wants a piece of the 'Pi!
The Anasounds Freq Up is a boost, but its also an overdrive and an active EQ! It's a pedalboard essential!
- Custom boost pedal...
- ... with some crunch if you want it...
- ... and some EQ!
- Up to 25 dB boost
- Gain (only active when in OD mode) and Output knobs
- Tone switch
- Internal settings: Roll off (OD saturation frequency), Clipping, Clean/Fat mini switches, indicator light intensity
Great-sounding distortion, true bypass and the build quality and reputation of MXR and Dunlop, the MXR M69 Prime Distortion does the job!
- Huge '80s arena-rock tone
- Great sustain characteristics
- Rich distortion
- Highly responsive to picking dynamics and playing intensity
- Output, tone and distortion controls
- 100% analogue
- True bypass switching
There can be few sounds more iconic than the octave fuzz; get your fix with the Electro Harmonix Octavix
- Octave fuzz effect pedal
- Classic octave up + fuzztone effect pedal
- Switchable 9 and 24 volt power rails give a saggy or tight sound
- True bypass
- Volume, boost and octave controls
- True bypass
- The Wicker switch opens up 3 high frequency filters providing a sustain that is raspy and defined
- The Tone switch completely removes the tone control, providing you with a devastating broadband Big Muff slam!
- With the Wicker switch off and the Tone switch on, you have the original Big Muff Pi
- 9 volt battery included
- Optional US96DC-200BI power supply available
- Flexible distortion pedal capable of producing blended overdrive/distortion sounds
- Provides both "over-the-top" distortion sounds and less extreme overdrive tones for rhythm playing
- Includes Level, Tone, Drive and Color controls for precise tonal shaping
- Boss 5-year warranty
- Classic "blues" guitar tones with tube amp simulation
- Warm distortion and overdrive
- Responds to nuance and volume changes
- AC adaptor or 9V battery operation
- Five year warranty
£81.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.