Hybrid Polyphonic Synthesiser
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Combining the flexibility of digital with the sound of analogue, the Novation Peak polyphonic hybrid synth module is at the synthesis summit
- Polyphonic hybrid analogue and digital synthesiser module
- 8 voices give you the room for complex and evolving patches and sequences
- 3 oscillators per voice offer a choice of sine, sawtooth, triangle or pulse waveforms, as well as 17 wavetables
- Analogue resonant multimode filter per voice
- Add distortion at three points in the analogue signal chain to give your sounds all the bite and crunch you want
- 2x LFOs and 3x ADSR envelopes per voice; 16 slot modulation matrix
- Reverb, chorus and delay on board to turn your patch into the finished sound you want
- USB, MIDI and CV input connectivity; headphones and L(mono)/R audio outputs
- Store unlimited patches on your Mac or PC using the Components software
The Novation Peak polyphonic hybrid synthesiser puts 8 voices of digital power and analogue character in your studio or live rig.
With 3 incredible flexible NCOs per voice, the Novation Peak gives you the classic synthesis waveforms you know and love, but uses the flexibility of digital to add 17 wavetables for an incredible set of sounds to begin your patches.
Once you add the analogue filter, the two LFOs and three ADSR envelope generators per voice - combined with an extensive modulation matrix, and you begin to see how much synthesis power the Novation Peak puts at your disposal.
With the design directed by the legendary Chris Huggett, the Novation Peak has a rich legacy, but isn't constrained by history. The Peak definitely looks forward as much as it looks back. With MIDI, USB and CV connectivity, the Novation Peak is ready to play in your studio.
This video is dynamically generated from YouTube, so the views may not necessarily be those of Red Dog Music Limited.
An incredibly powerful analogue monosynth, the Motas Electronics Motas-6 offers a hugely flexible set of features and architecture
- Analogue monosynth
- 3 VCOs (mixable triangle, sawtooth, PWM/square waves, sub-oscillator, analogue phase modulation); Noise source (white/pink)
- External audio input
- 3 VCFs (2 LPF with resonance, 1 HPF)
- Flexible filter routing options
- Lots of very high-resolution digital modulation sources (LFOs, EGs, MIDI controller, CV/gate input
- Analogue clipping distortion options
- Oscilloscope and Spectrum-Analyser
- MIDI/USB control and 4 CV/gate inputs
- Arpeggiator and Pattern generator and sequencer
Following the Mini and Mono -logues, the polyphonic Korg Prologue 8-voice raises the bar for the modern analogue synthesiser
- Polyphonic analogue synthesiser
- 8-voice analogue synthesiser circuit
- 2VCO + MULTI ENGINE, 1VCF, 2EG, 1VCA, and 1LFO
- The newly developed multi engine is provided as VCO3, adding digital waveforms and FM
- There are four types of noise generator, indispensable for percussive sounds or sound effects
- The high-quality digital effects feature pristine 24-bit floating-point processing, and add a further polish to the sound of the prologue. With two effect units provided (a modulation effect and delay/reverb), you can choose from a wide variety such as chorus or ensemble, warm tape delay, or diverse reverbs. The user effect slots let you load effect programs of your own creation
- The Prologue is a two-timbre synthesiser that lets you play two different programs simultaneously
- The keyboard is a high-quality Japanese-made natural touch keyboard, providing the same superb touch and feel as on KORG’s high-end workstations, and allowing a high degree of expressive power
Four synthesisers in one, or one super powerful synth! The Vermona PERfourMER MKII with CV/Gate capabilities has a lot to get your teeth into.
- PERfourMER with CV/GATE add-on factory installed
- Four fully fledged monophonic synthesisers in one!
- Each synth channel features 5 waveforms, noise generator, ADSR, lowpass, LFO and PWM
- PWM via LFO or MIDI
- Lowpass filter features 24dB/octave curve and resonance
- LFO has choice of wave (saw,square, sine) and sample and hold
- ADSR can be applied to VCO (pitch), VCF or VCA
- Channels can be set up to interact in various ways
The Sub 37 evolves! With more headroom, more multidrive a new keybed and more, the Moog Subsequent 37 goes beyond!
- 37-key analogue synthesiser
- 100% analogue signal path
- Perform in monophonic or duo-paraphonic modes
- 2 modulation busses with assignable source and destinations
- DAHDSR (Delay, Attack, Hold, Decay, Sustain, Release) looping envelopes with sync
- 256 Presets -16 banks of 16 patches
- Standalone and DAW Plugin editor included
- Syncable arpeggiator and step sequencer
- Classic Moog Ladder Filter with resonance, MultiDrive, and selectable filter slopes
The modern legend that is the Sub 37 gets a facelift, some sound engine tweaks - and CV/Gate outputs. Enjoy the Moog Subsequent 37 CV.
- Analogue synthesiser
- It's still a Moog Sub 37 - All the features and controls found on the Sub 37
- Evolved sound engine - Richer low end and greater sonic dimension
- Enhanced multidrive - Wider range and dirtier than ever before
- Room for two? Yes. More internal headroom means Duo mode sounds even better
- Analogue connectivity - Modular connectivity with 4x CV outs and 2X Gate outs
- 37 note keyboard - Lightweight with swift action and aftertouch
- Really quite loud headphone output - Cue up your next sound in the loudest of venues
- Limited edition - Only 200 units coming to the UK
A desktop 4-voice analogue powerhouse, the Dreadbox Abyss analogue synth lets you create inspiring sounds without fuss
- 4 voice analogue synthesiser module
- All analogue discrete components
- 4 playing modes: Unison, Polyphony, Chords (+ user chords), Multi channel (multitimbral over selected controls)
- 1 VCO + 1 Sub Oscillator per Voice
- White Noise Generator
- Independent Wave shaping Modulator
- Polyphonic Glide function
- 4 independent LFOs (1 for each voice) to control Vibrato
- Variable Speed Depth and Delay
- Vibratos can be set out of phase via the Detune (Vibrato) control
- OTA Drive circuit, Hybrid Delay Circuit as found on the Erebus, 4-stage Analog Phase Shifter with 2 Analog LFOs with 4 waves each to control the Filter, Reflector, Delay, Phaser and CV Control over Filter, Phaser, Delay and Reflector
£1249.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.