Polyphonic Octave Pedal
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- World’s first compact pedal with true Polyphonic Octave effects
- New Drive mode adds distortion to octave notes for a fatter, more aggressive tone
- Includes the original OC-2 mode, capable of producing notes one and two octaves down
- Poly Octave effect adjustable to play within a specific note range Bass input for adapting octave sound to bass guitars
- BOSS 5-year limited warranty
The BOSS OC-3 Super Octave gives guitarists high-quality octave effects with a single stomp. Three modes are provided, including a new Polyphonic Octave mode, a Drive mode with distortion, and the original OC-2 mode. The versatile OC-3 also works with bass!
All-New Octave Effects
The OC-3 picks up where the best-selling OC-2 left off, giving guitarists two brand new octave effects. Using the Polyphonic Octave mode, octaves can now be added when playing chords-a first in a compact pedal. More aggressive sounds can be had using the new Drive mode, which adds a touch of distortion to the octave sounds.
If You Loved the OC-2...
Don't worry. BOSS knows how much guitarists depend on the original OC-2 sound. That's why the OC-3 includes that classic "dual octave" effect, but with even better stability. This gives you the ability to blend up to three individual sounds: the original note, a note one octave below and one that's two octaves below.
Bass Players Welcome
The OC-3 isn't just for guitar, it's also for bass. By connecting a bass guitar to the dedicated Bass input, the OC-3 automatically optimizes itself to suit the range of a bass guitar. Now bass players can upgrade to the ultra-stable octave sounds of the OC-3.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Boss OC3" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Adds a shimmery velocity to lead passages
- Or a more dramatic swoosh to muted strumming
- Not just for guitars; it works well with bass, keyboards and even vocals
- Vary the speed from a subtle, long cycle to a fast, watery warble...and myriad vintage vibrations in between.
- Footswitch toggles effect on/bypass - (red LED indicates on)
- Speed knob varies rate of phase sweep
- Compact pedal with versatile vintage and modern BOSS phasing
- Rise and Fall modes create unidirectional phasing
- Includes classic multi-stage phasers with selectable stages
- Realtime control of Rate, Filter, and Tempo via optional expression pedal
- Tap tempo sync of phasing effects
- AC adaptor or 9V battery operation (not included)
- Recommended AC Adaptor: PSA Series
- BOSS 5-year warranty
With the Boss VO-1 Vocoder pedal, your voice becomes the ultimately expressive controller of our guitar tone!
- Compact vocoder pedal
- Innovative, easy-to-use vocoder pedal powered by BOSS’ famous guitar synth technology
- Use your voice to dramatically extend the expressive range of your instrument in countless ways
- Vintage mode for classic electronic synth-voice sounds and Advanced mode for all-new vocoder tones with enhanced clarity
- Talk Box mode enables “talking lead guitar” tones without the hassles of a traditional talk box setup
- Choir mode for achieving rich vocal sounds with no mic connected
- Effect loop for sound enhancement and easy integration with existing pedals
- - Works with guitar, bass, or any instrument with a 1/4-inch output
- BOSS' best flanging effects in a compact pedal
- New Ultra and Gate/Pan modes for ultra-fat flanging with very low noise
- Momentary mode turns flanging on instantly
- Tap tempo adjustable via pedal
- Independent Guitar and Bass inputs and stereo outputs
- BOSS 5-year warranty
Add some outer-space swirl to your pedalboard with the M107 from MXR: the masters of phase!
- Phase pedal with intensity and speed controls
- Hardwire Bypass
- 9-Volt Battery Operation
- AC Power with Dunlop ECB-003 Adapter (Available Separately)
- Provides guitarists with high-quality vintage tremolo effects in an easy-to-use compact pedal
- Dedicated "Wave," "Rate" and "Depth" knobs allow for precise effect tailoring
- Rate control allows for higher speed adjustment than BOSS' classic PN-2
- Wave control alters LFO waveform from triangle to square
- Depth control determines the strength of the effect
- BOSS five-year warranty
£99.06 inc VAT
For pre-Christmas delivery place order before 22nd December
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- In-Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 5 year warranty
This product comes with a 5 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.