Active Studio Monitor Each
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Proel's Eikon5 studio monitor is a budget studio monitor with pro features!
- Bi-amplified 2-way system
- 1 "soft-dome tweeter for detailed response and a high-resolution sound
- Proprietary integrated elliptical waveguide with accurate directivity control
- Long-excursion 8” woofer with lightweight fiber-glass composite cone
- Precisely calculated front tuning port for greater low-frequency extension
- Multiple audio input connectors for connecting any kind of source
- HF adjustment for a flexible control of high frequency response
- Sophisticated, carefully designed crossover filters for an improved resolution
- Max SPL: 109dB
- Frequency response: 45 Hz - 20 kHz
EIKON is a series of nearfield studio monitors designed by PROEL R&D team in order to provide to your music the most honest and accurate reference possible.
From the carefully selected transducers to the proprietary enhanced waveguides and to the low-resonance cabinet design, everything has been tailored with hours of listening in order to offer the best accuracy over the whole audio spectrum. The perfectly optimised electronics, including high-headroom separate Class AB amplifiers for high and low section, high-precision crossover networks and separate limiter circuits, provide maximum resolution and minimum listening fatigue.
The lineup includes three models, featuring 5.25”, 6” and 8” woofers, and a 10” subwoofer, offering the ideal nearfield monitor solution for any kind of music production applications: recording studios, home and project studios, broadcast studios, post-production facilities, mobile production vehicles, home theater and multimedia installations.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Proel EIKON8" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
A compact active monitor that offers the sound you'd expect from their reputation, the Genelec 8010 is the answer for small spaces!
- Active studio monitor
- Maximum SPL: 96 dB
- Frequency response: 74 Hz - 20 kHz (-2.5 dB)
- Dimensions: 195 mm (H) x 121 (W) x 116 mm (D) with Iso-Pod
- Analogue inputs on XLR
If you've been working on a cheap pair of cans or old hi-fi speakers, adding some monitors to your setup can make all the difference - take a look at the great value M-Audio BX5 D2 monitors .
- Bi-amplified Design with 70 Watts of Distributed Power
- 5” Low-frequency Drivers with Kevlar Cones
- 1” High-frequency Drivers with Natural Silk Domes and Integrated Waveguides
- XLR Balanced and 1/4” Balanced/Unbalanced Inputs
- 53 Hz – 22 kHz Frequency Response
- Size: 7.7” x 7” x 10” (19.5cm x 17.6cm x 25.2cm)
- Weight: 11 lbs/unit (5 kg)
- Priced per unit
In its latest incarnation, the KRK Rokit RP8 G3 active studio monitors offer serious performance at an incredible pricepoint!
- Brand new bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion
- New proprietary waveguide optimised for superior imaging
- New 1” Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
- New high-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste
- Lightweight, glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- New low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics
- New front firing port — low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling
- New radiused edges reduce distortion from diffraction
- New low-resonance enclosure for minimised distortion and colourisation
- New Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, 1/4”, RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment
- 1.25-inch, silk-dome, high-frequency driver with oversized voice coil and rear chamber
- 5-inch, Kevlar, long-excursion, low-frequency driver with high-damping rubber surround
- Acoustic Space controls optimize frequency response for your production space
- Bi-amplified, class A/B amplifier with external heat sink, recessed mounting and 14-gauge wiring to transducers: 50 watts RMS for lows, 40 watts RMS for highs
- Contoured front baffle with integral OptImage IV waveguide
- Balanced combo input (XLR and 1/4” TRS); RCA unbalanced input
- Power and volume controls
- Ultra-solid, 1-inch front and rear MDF baffles and .75-inch MDF wrap with optimized internal bracing
- Flared rear-firing port for lower turbulence
- Elegant lacquer paint with soft-touch painted faceplate
- Recessed amplifier mounting
- Extensive protection—RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, turn on/off transient, subsonic filter and external mains fuse
Once you've got your mix working on the Yamaha HS7 active monitors, it will be working everywhere you need to play it!
- 2-way powered studio monitor
- 6.5" woofer
- 1" tweeter
- 43 Hz- 30 kHz frequency response (-10 dB)
- Inputs on XLR female and 1/4" TRS jack
The Fostex 6301NB is a compact active monitor for professional project, mobile & home studios. The NB version comes with a jack input only
- Compact aluminum design
- 4" full-range driver
- 25W Class-D amplifier for powerful performance
- 1/4" input connector
- Front-panel rotary volume control
- Protection circuitry keeps the speaker operating smoothly
- Magnetically shielded for safe use near video monitors
- Multi-voltage power supply
- Auto Standby Mode engages after 25 minutes, power consumption reduced to 0.5W
- Optional bracket available separately for mounting
£189.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- Extended seasonal exchange
Items bought 1st November 2017 to 24th December 2017 are eligible for our Extended Christmas Exchange and can be exchanged until Wednesday 31st January 2018.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.